• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

POE (PEEF On Earth): Evansville, IN Dec 6th [Housing at my place]

PEEF!

Smash Hero
PEEF On Earth: Good Will Towards Men, Let The Games Begin.

This is gonna be a sweet tourney.

Basically what we got going here folks is the first Southern Indiana Brawl tournament to date.
This tourney is being hosted and heald by eBash, but there is going to be housing by me and T3h Composer the night before.

We are talking serious brawlings at the PEEF's house that night. Its gonna be a straight good time.

There is gonna be tons of really good players including Sofaking, Rookie, Kyari, Jekyll, PEEF! (Thats me), *maybe* Anther, and alot more. We havent even started getting any publicity for this, so im posting it here so we can get the best and the brightest to show up.

There is going to be a bottom line for the payout, 250 for singles and 500 for doubles, that will be guaranteed. If we get more players that would drive that number up, we will be paying accordingly, but no matter what that payout will be reached.

$15 COVERS BOTH 1V1 AND 2V2 TOURNAMENTS. This is eBashes gift to the smash scene for the Evansville Store's Grand Opening

CHECK INS ARE AT 10, PLAY STARTS AT 11am ON SATURDAY.

You will get a free daypass for eBash the rest of the day, its gonna be sweet, so come!

Call 812-454-2000 (My #) for info and such.
Details on tournament rules and such here:
http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=3659

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Yeah, sorry bout that...Hopefully you can still make it at least for the Sat tourney if not Friday.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Awesome, I hope to see you there.

Also, my address has been added to the link...

lain

Smash Master
Sorry man doesn't look like I can come. It's Vayseth's like last tourney before he leaves.

</3

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Lain...lain come on now...
Its the PEEF we are talkin about here...

PEEF!

Smash Hero
OK I will be accepting all calls, and to relieve your minds, Luigis has been removed from the CP list.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
peef's a good guy, and i think he'll run a tournament well.

if school didn't john all over me, i'd think about johning all over this.

good luck guys, hope your turn out is high

Tink

Smash Hero
i MIGHTTTT be coming to this.....would have to convince big C, but that would be kinda hard <_<....ill find out soon.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Oh that'd be sweet, you and Big C are welcome to stay at my house Fri nite of course.

Look at that entry fee. Just look at it.

Haha, hope to see yas.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Everyone try to let me know when ur going to get here, thanks!

FinalFormSora

Smash Rookie
just wanted to say i thought this tournament was really well organized and i thought it went really well.
hopefully ebash opens a store in Indianapolis soon.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That is, you wish they opened an Indianapolis store, just to clarify.

Yeah, the tournament went great. Results will be posted soon, but for the time being:

1v1:
1 Rookie
2 Kyari
3 Jekyll

2v2:
1 Rookie + Sofaking
2 PEEF + Jekyll
3 Kyari + Jbrown (I think)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
First off, I want to apologize for being sick not being able to talk n stuff, and when I could, it sounded like Eeyore was dying. I loved this tournament, and if there is another one I'm definitely willing to go again.

Kyari- Good stuff; you know a lot about this game. Thanks for the brawl tips.

Rookie- Good stuff, you know a lot about this game.

Jekyll-good stuff on placing 3rd and sending me to losers

Peef- Thanks for the housing and inviting the community to the tourney.

Kenzie- You're always improving, and thanks for getting our stuff figured out for the trip, eg. cody's controller, directions, wii, etc.

Zozefup- Yay for us actually being happy about teaming together. We need to learn brawl, lol.

Good stuff to everyone else I played

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Hey Rob, why don't u PM me ur # so I can invite you personally to a future POE or whatever happens to go in in Evansville.

Im glad you enjoyed it.

rookiepwns

Smash Rookie
This tourny was a great success, and i hope we have more turnouts like this in the future...

Sofa King- great matches, ur pit is amazing, and great team work

Kyari- thanks for all the practice and help, keep repping the marth man

Jekyll- Ganon is still trash...lol, but u turn that turd into gold for sure... seriously, great stuff

Peef- Easily the best MK at the tourny, thanks for the housing, and keep up the progress

Jbro- I wish we played some, but idk what happened

Sora- Thanks for recording the finals

Rob Gambino- We only played in doubles, but for not knowing the game, u guys played very well...

She-geek- Dont give up on peach, she's a powerhouse... keep repping the female smashers

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I guess the precedent is to compliment people. Lets go then.

Rookie- Besides taking home exactly 1/3 of the total prize money, good work overall. Thanks for the training and practice. I look forward to teaming with you in the future.

Sofa- Intense matches. I used to completely dislike you, but now we're cool. Hope you had a good time.

Jekyll- Quite sucessfull partnership considering we met eachother only the night before the tourney. In general we worked together well, and minus several glide attacks, our friendly fire was helpful. I look forward to teaming with you again as well. Ganon+MK works like a charm.

Rob Gambino and friends- Cant believe its not Brawler! (nice play on words rite?) Yeah, for not playing brawl you and your team sure shocked alot of smashers.

Kyari- Need moar matches! 2v2's didnt satisfy. Im sure we can help eachother out over the course of a few dozen matches haha.

VaMP- Thanks for letting me prove that Lucario does not have the advantage on MK. =]

I think this went beautifully. Im considering scheduling a POE II for late Febuary. Thoughts?

ForceAlbireo

Smash Rookie
*Was Brave at POE*

Went awesomely, pretty bad-*** overall. Granted, I played more Crysis than Smash, but the matches were still fun anyway, even though I got my *** kicked regularly. ^_^

I only faced a few people so:

JBro: Your MK ate me alive. I have a feeling you might be able to take it even further and own even more people. ^_^-b

Rob-G: I don't remember the actual match, just what we talked about after. I can't be a help there... ^_^;

She-geek: Your Peach-y tactics (Ya see what I did there?) are effective, and you should develop them further. ^_^

Jekyll: JEKYLL!! *shakes fist* </capt.kirk>

And the ones that I (kinda) LIVE with already know. (VaMP, Sora, Nexas, etc)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
Of course we would probably come. To brave, I'll try and talk more trash next time we play.

She-Geek

Smash Cadet
I think this went beautifully. Im considering scheduling a POE II for late Febuary. Thoughts?
Ooooh! My birthday is in late February!! :chuckle: This would be awesome! I'd defiantly come! I think the tourney was a good size I just wished it would've lasted longer, I was not ready to go home at all! Everyone was so fantastic, I'm proud even though I'm ranked in the bottom because I lost to great players like Jekyl, Kyari, and Rook! Brave, it was so close! I want a rematch! :laugh: You boys better be ready next time, I'm just getting started!

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Awesome, I'm glad there is renewed interest.

So POE II will likely be a late Febuary, early March dealio. I think we are getting decent publicity beacuse the tournament did go more or less flawless.

So who actually is from the Evansville area?

PS: Still waiting on brackets. It's getting annoying.

Top Bottom