• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PnT's Re-Grand Opening. Brawl Friendlies-FREE FOOD-DRINKS-GIVE AWAYS

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
ok,

On June 14th Saturday at PnT in Miami Lakes there will be a re-grand opening or something like that. Its been on the radio, and blah blah blah.

The good stuff we should care about.

Free Food!

Free Drinks!

Free Wii's!

Free T'V's!

Drinks and food for everyone I belive and tv and wiis (And ps3/360's) for the winners. Raffled out.

best of all, we will have 2 Wii's set-up with Brawl on them, bunch of friendlies. MM'es if you like. I will take my melee copy, however my memory card has all characters but not all stages. (im a scrub leave me alone, lmao)

Ill be there noonish, Im only really going for food/drinks/brawl (And MvC2 and Third strike if anyone is interested in any of those games) Ill take my copies of both.

6731 Main St.
Miami Lakes,FL 33014

PHONE: 305 362 7529

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im gonna try to be there all day. But i might go to venice, not sure whats happening just yet.

nevershootme

Smash Master
what kind of free food???? if it's that pizza from anywhere else besides the one next door... well im down cuz that pizza is badass... if it's something even better then im down.

but definitely i wanna win a free ps3... i'll MM the person who won....

juniorv376

Smash Journeyman
what kind of free food???? if it's that pizza from anywhere else besides the one next door... well im down cuz that pizza is badass... if it's something even better then im down.

but definitely i wanna win a free ps3... i'll MM the person who won....
lmao, not sure on what food. And not sure if its gonna be a ps3 or xbox 360 or both or just a wii. but fr sure atleast 1 next gen console and a Big flat screen Lcd ro plasman not sure.

Top Bottom