• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Tournament: FOR GLORY! I (5/3/14 @8:00PM EST)

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
There's a 70/30 chance I will stream this tonight lol. I know I said that last time but this time I actually know what I'm doing lol. I will also be putting them on Youtube but if you request your match not to be on Youtube for whatever reason I will not upload it.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
There's a 70/30 chance I will stream this tonight lol. I know I said that last time but this time I actually know what I'm doing lol. I will also be putting them on Youtube but if you request your match not to be on Youtube for whatever reason I will not upload it.
Yus someone can record me and paths double solo destruction

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
3 hours left. Get hyped. BTW Jiggle4Life are you going to singles? Also, since there aren't that many teams i will make it double elimination.

Last edited:

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
Sorry if this sounds too ignorant, but how will this work exactly? Will you have to join each match in order to stream them?

3 hours left. Get hyped. BTW Jiggle4Life are you going to singles? Also, since there aren't that many teams i will make it double elimination.
We might be able to round up a few more once we're all on fsmash. I guess we'll see.

xJcLx

Drummer to "Oath To Order" Band
NNID
AvengedxJcLx
Is it cool for my friend to be my partner for doubles? His name is "Tony?" on this site and it will be his name on the game.

EazyDI

Smash Apprentice
Yus someone can record me and paths double solo destruction
Except I was only going to stream my own matches. I suppose that if you send me a replay file from your SD Card (I assume sending replays using WiiConnect 24 doesn't work anymore) I can record it then.

Tryst

Smash Ace
NNID
Skolar
3DS FC
2750-1644-8369
Oops, Totally forgot about this. Me and My absentmindedness.
Hope you all had a good time!

Last edited:

xJcLx

Drummer to "Oath To Order" Band
NNID
AvengedxJcLx
Kinda stinks that doubles didn't happen :\ Won't be able to play Sunday cause of work (If doubles are still on Sunday)
GGs to people I played against! This was my first Tourny in PM and I did better than I expected. I'll come back next week.

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
sucks my internet went out for a bit but ggs everyone fun games

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
Sorry, I probably should have told you I was at a birthday party to I couldn't attend the tourney.

Jiggle4Life

Smash Ace
the results are as follows
1:jiggle4life
2:Mr.M
3: path
4:tails_glados_puff
5:Nix
5:xJcLx
7:Fami
7:EazyDI
9:Metzo
9:Matchu
9:Faclo865
9:BroAJ
13:SketchArtist

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
4:tails_galados_puff
Horrible spelling on my name but great. Next tournament will be all doubles though.

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
4:tails_glados_puff
Thanks for the games everyone. Had some bad lag, but it was fun. I'll just have to improve my game for next time. Here's to giving wifi a proper send off! :smash:

Top Bottom