• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Tournament: FOR GLORY! I (5/3/14 @8:00PM EST)

Gladiator

Smash Apprentice
I'm entering singles and doubles as Sketch Artist, my doubles partner is Ca$hMoney. Ca$h is probably entering singles as well.

And no, Ca$hMoney is not my much better friend, but I think my friend (The Pocket Titan), might be able to show up

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
I'm entering singles and doubles as Sketch Artist, my doubles partner is Ca$hMoney. Ca$h is probably entering singles as well.

And no, Ca$hMoney is not my much better friend, but I think my friend (The Pocket Titan), might be able to show up
Well then this is weird. I assume these will be your Fsmash names? If so which should i put on the list?

I don't see how it's fair. You mostly take care of my Marth relatively easily. I don't get what happened back at Animedan's thing.
What, did TGP win or anything? Also, sorry for being rather late with my response. I'm doing some stuff on piano.

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
Yes. I was somehow able to take a set in loser's. I think it was two rounds before Loser's finals.
I don't even know what that tournament was.

Pidove you wanna go against me and tails in the first round? Seems like an even fight lol
Nix stop cracking under pressure. You always do worse in tournaments.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
Hey Im learning, and I would never crack in a wifi tourney that happens like every week, I'll be fine. Speaking of which if you can you wanna do some practice matches tails?
Hey, I've been searching for like an hour. I would like to play. I'm at my dad's house today, so my FC is 1206-3845-0048.
Edit: nvm. I'll play you in a bit.

Last edited:

Tails_Glados_Puff

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Console ban tho
Also stop double posting ya sillies. Also, it would be great to create your teams now so it wont take as long later.

EDIT
We have a lot of attendees. A lot wont show up but there are bound to be more on Fsmash at least. Next Tournament i'll see if people from DaBessDI want to join.

Last edited:

Gladiator

Smash Apprentice
Well then this is weird. I assume these will be your Fsmash names? If so which should i put on the list?

What, did TGP win or anything? Also, sorry for being rather late with my response. I'm doing some stuff on piano.
Just put me and Ca$h down for now, and yes, those will be our Fsmash names

MrM

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0087-2818-3212
can i enter by myself in dubs and 2v1 ppl?

Brother AJ

Smash Lord
NNID
Brother_AJ
can i enter by myself in dubs and 2v1 ppl?
No, what you do is grab a dubs partner, act like you're on their side, but then when the match starts you go against all 3 of them. That would show them how good you are! :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom