• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I wonder how often the competitive players will abuse that. Not that there's much need to with Ness' two projectile prevention attacks anyway.

I think they should move Link's romantic hair swipe or whatever to an idle taunt.
No. Link's hair swipe is the best taunt ever. There's a reason they brought it back from Melee.

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I wonder how often the competitive players will abuse that. Not that there's much need to with Ness' two projectile prevention attacks anyway.
Like the first guy in that thread says, the taunt only has two frames of invincibility, before and during the screen flash (you can check it with debug mode) and it only protects from projectiles due to hitlag extending hitboxes of other moves.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
No. Link's hair swipe is the best taunt ever. There's a reason they brought it back from Melee.
Eh, I think I disagree... Of course, it doesn't seem very well animated in Project M, so there's that, it could be corrupting my opinion.
It also (currently) seems a bit too snobby for Link's character. As an idle animation, it would be a bit more logical and could be more subtle... But that's really an opinion of someone who doesn't even main Link, so I guess I'm not the expert, haha!
Like the first guy in that thread says, the taunt only has two frames of invincibility, before and during the screen flash (you can check it with debug mode) and it only protects from projectiles due to hitlag extending hitboxes of other moves.
So in Layman's terms - taunt little good, but PSI Magnet and Bat super good, so taunt useless. :dk2:

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I'm guessing that the "more new content" mentioned in the newest blog post means that there will be more alts than expected in 3.6. Maybe Kongo Jungle HD.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
So SSB4 Roy's new look and re-colors are amazing.

I reckon his robes under his armor are the same robes as his Awakening outfit, so that gives us a good idea for what certain colors look like on his palette if we make an Awakening Roy alt.

rockto_ap

Smash Rookie
so yeah, anyways, earthbound beginnings is out now... Ninten should join the roster, as a Playable character, or a costume, I don't care as long as there's announcer clip for him!

Draco_The

Smash Lord
YellowTorpedo said:
Out of all the costumes you've helped design, do you have any personal favorites?
Nanobuds said:
Yes. I realllllly like the new Fusion Suit. It looks amazing in-game with the new textures and specular map.

But it's close tie with... oh wait I can't say yet.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
What is that purple Castle Siege and why does it look so good like that?

Also what even is that white Mr. L recolor supposed to be?

So many questions came from this.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It looks like Lorule now that I think about it, and the white Mr. L kind of reminds me Dr. Luigi even though it's just fire Mr L. This is my calling.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
It even has a non-denim texture to his pants.
I think I might steal the pants texture from it when 3.6 drops for Dr Luigi when I update him eventually™.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Wow.

First off, a new Tink taunt based off of Tingle is gorgeous.

Castle Siege looks so much better with a red sky. It makes more sense that way too, since castle sieges would involve burning houses and stuff. Has that red Pit always looked so sexy..?

THEY TOOK OUR ADVICE AND MADE WHITE DK SUPER KONG YES THEY NOTICED

Lastly.. The Mr. L alts.. They're pretty cool. My favorite's probably the Orange one, but the Fire Mr. L is cool because of the lack of a denim texture.

Maybe one day someone will make a Cowboy Luigi alt for me..

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Great job with that. You and SJS are awesome.
but I'll miss the shoulder pads[/spoilers]

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Looks like Luigi's finally got his full degree in Medicine

He's finally earned his head thing

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Looks like Luigi's finally got his full degree in Medicine

He's finally earned his head thing
What. Where is this from?
I might need to do something with Luigi again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom