• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
yo does anyone else feel uncomfortable w the new zero suit costumes? they look awful for one thing and zero suit samus is oversexualized enough as is (THANKS OTHER M)

anyway yall lets talk about dry bones as a yoshi skin instead of that ugly grey recolor :~{l project m needs more skeletons
I actually like Other M's redesign. The holster's nice, it looks more like she's wearing clothes, but the heels are absolutely stupid. Brawl's design was a bit... Unnatural. Thankfully they fixed the heel issue in Smash Bros. for the Wii U and 3DS WITH ABSOLUTELY AWESOME JET SHOE THINGIES!! Though I think Project M's Justin Bailey suit has too much buttleg and collar. The other costumes aren't all that bad, I edited the textures to make the Light Suit Zero Suit to be more recognizable and less of a white blur, and the Fusion Suit Samus to have a bigger belly button. I love SJS's redesign of the default Brawl costumes.

Dry Bones wouldn't work because that changes Yoshi's character... And there are waaay too many skeleton hacks on the Vault anyway. Just because it has the word "Dry" doesn't mean it's a skeleton. Dry Bones is a name, not a condition.

Okay, I got my rant out, hugtime.

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
yo does anyone else feel uncomfortable w the new zero suit costumes? they look awful for one thing and zero suit samus is oversexualized enough as is (THANKS OTHER M)
What, no they look fine, the white one is the least sexual costume ZSS has. Also all of them are from her own games, so blame Nintendo for that.

Alfonzo Bagpipez

Smash Lord
NNID
Futatsu
3DS FC
0920-0032-8454
Is this kill?

I don't want it to be kill.

I like the Hector Armor, but plz.

Have it replace that poopy Brown/Red color that no one likes.

pls

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

anyway yall lets talk about dry bones as a yoshi skin instead of that ugly grey recolor :~{l project m needs more skeletons
Your criticism is so helpful and constructive. Thanks.

Dry Bones isn't Yoshi. Why would we do that?

Anyways, I'm sorry you feel that way about the canon ZSS costumes.

haha, about the best i can do with recolouring csp's too =p

im not really a fan of the pose though tbh, ill ahve to get my QWOP on.
At least making them in brawlbox gives me the right colours too =)

@ Nanobuds Nanobuds , is the pose you have for the render saved as an animation anywhere?
I do not, sorry :(

Last edited:
Is this kill?

I don't want it to be kill.

I like the Hector Armor, but plz.

Have it replace that poopy Brown/Red color that no one likes.

pls
I would love to see this take the slot of the brown/red Brawl skin as well. Ike wore the hell out of this for a full half of Path of Radiance, and it's one of the only alts that I'm actually surprised didn't make it in. That pauldron!!

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
Ohhh lordy idea
Might be hard but i'm sure the PMDT could handle it. Maybe. Hopefully.

arcticfox8

Smash Champion
Just because its canon doesn't mean a costume isn't sexualized. No excuses.

However
Wearing revealing clothing is a part of Samus's character. They're definitely more revealing than other characters' costumes, but its Samus.

ConDeeCas

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ConDeeCas
G&W should just get a bunch o' alts based off various G&W games. Like the Mario one, Simpsons, Chef, Ms. G&W, and so on. Would be awesome and alot easier than normal alts!

Last edited:

Malion

Smash Ace
How about a zss with a hoodie and sweats?

Or something sexier like...

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I know its just a recolor, but for Marth's red Sigurd costume, why isn't it based off

This dude's coat/blonde hair?

Also while I'm on the Fire Emblem topic, would this be a better Roy, or Marth cosplay?

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
G&W should just get a bunch o' alts based off various G&W games. Like the Mario one, Simpsons, Chef, Ms. G&W, and so on. Would be awesome and alot easier than normal alts!
I want a Game & Watch that has a red outline, and a red interior... But the 2D Shader's off, thus, is 3D... To resemble the virtual boy.

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
I want a Game & Watch that has a red outline, and a red interior... But the 2D Shader's off, thus, is 3D... To resemble the virtual boy.
I'm pretty sure that GnW is the easiest of the characters in the game to recolor as all you need to do is alter the animation files in his pac that have color data. One part controls the inside color and the other colors the outline. You could potentially make any combination you like in this manner.

SunJester

Smash Ace
Okay, so ZSS is a little revealing and that's a fair criticism.

We'll balance this by having a Captain Falcon alt where he's in nothing but his underwear.

It's only fair.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I wonder if Peach could get Toad recolors to go with all her recolors.. And maybe Tink could get a Wind waker taunt to go with Link's Ocarina taunt?

Draco_The

Smash Lord
I wonder if Peach could get Toad recolors to go with all her recolors.. And maybe Tink could get a Wind waker taunt to go with Link's Ocarina taunt?
I rather have Toon Link getting a bigger hitbox for his Wind Waker taunt (it pushes the opponent when close enough) and some wind effects. Otherwise Link's Ocarina taunt wouldn't be so unique.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Might I suggest...
Cupid Kirby?
Can't get image working
I know the costumes must not interfere with copy abilities,but might work.The wings would extend out of his back,and the halo would be above him for sufficient space for hats and such.Or,if the wings did interfere,maybe they could float behind his back,like cyber wings or something.

Thanks to Saiyaxin
I wish we could have Bird Kirby,even changed to suit limitations,like very small wings or no headdress.Those limitations are a shame.

Last edited:

kyleglor

Smash Cadet
Does anyone know if the Kirby limitations is because of something technical that wont let it work or to just keep the costume from interfering with his appearance or overlapping the the hat/ suit (shiek etc)

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Does anyone know if the Kirby limitations is because of something technical that wont let it work or to just keep the costume from interfering with his appearance or overlapping the the hat/ suit (shiek etc)
Overlapping hats.

kyleglor

Smash Cadet
So the only things safe to work with on Kirby and are his shoes and the tips of kirbys hands because of donkey kongs unless the team could make an exception with the hands since donkey kongs hat would still be completely identifiable then we would have the hands and shoes to work with for ideas.

Ninjad about the shoes

Last edited:

Nefnoj

Smash Lord
So the only things safe to work with on Kirby and are his shoes and the tips of kirbys hands because of donkey kongs unless the team could make an exception with the hands since donkey kongs hat would still be completely identifiable then we would have the hands and shoes to work with for ideas.

Ninjad about the shoes
GIVE KIRBY SHREK FEET AND SHREK HANDS.

dokoham

Smash Rookie
first of all
really nice! thank you for your all
i have a request and sorry :p
will you team create the other colour sonic as Alternate costume in future?
i mean Alternate costume not colour change only :)
like mario and dr. mario something

Red, a reference to Knuckles the Echidna
Purple, a reference to Big the Cat
Green, a reference to Jet the Hawk
Black, a reference to Shadow the Hedgehog
Yellow, a reference to Miles "Tails" Prower
Grey, a reference to Silver the Hedgehog

it very difficult to do that as no resource at this moment :(
i am a super sonic fans :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom