• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Honestly, looking back I kinda feel like Boyd Ike would've been just as cool an alt. costume for Ike as Armored Ike is.

It just looks so fitting for Ike compared to the armor.

Last edited:

Lord Jasus

Smash Rookie
With the Sheer amount of Fire Peaches Ive seen (at least in my area), It would be cool if that got team colours.
- Powder Blue on a darker shade of blue
- Powder green? on a darker green or something along those lines would be pretty cool imo

Knade

Smash Rookie
After looking this up, my God we need these for every Kirby character.

Also props for attention to detail with remodeling the hammer. It's not exact (for obvious reasons), but kudos.
Those Samurai Pauldrons, and the cape with the metal plates
it actually looks damn good

HayabusaTaichou

Smash Apprentice

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
But what if we want to show off a costume we really want in PM and somebody just so happens to have made a really good skin of the costume we really want?

Shin F.

Smash Master
But what if we want to show off a costume we really want in PM and somebody just so happens to have made a really good skin of the costume we really want?
As long as it fits the rules, you can post it here, but I'm pretty sure he was talking about things like that Shulk request.

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Shulk has an underwear alt in Smash 4. PM needs to give Ike or some other JRPG guy a similar alt if it wants to stand up to Smash 4.

Xemnas

Smash Rookie
Suggestion: this have any chance to became it into an alternative costume??
--Urban/Casual Lucario--
Back bones

Profile Bones

Front Coloured

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I suggest, for a new alt costume idea, MGS1 Snake (if somebody hasn't already talked about that here).
It's been suggested since we first heard about alt costumes. I still need it in my life though.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Suggestion: this have any chance to became it into an alternative costume??
--Urban/Casual Lucario--
Back bones

Profile Bones

Front Coloured
Wasn't this already suggested?

It's not really the kind of thing that is implemented in PM, honestly. Feel free to leave it here, but I wont add it to the OP. Who knows maybe a PMDT will like it.

Just please, don't post the same concept repeatedly. That's just annoying.

You can always request it to be made by a modder on KittyCorp.

Last edited:

kyleglor

Smash Cadet
Imakuni costume for Pikachu based on his appearance int the trading card game for Gameboy
The textures for pikachus eyes could be dizzy concedering his promo card confuses the active pokemon

EDIT: Heres some reference

Last edited:

Xemnas

Smash Rookie
Ok, thanks you for answer ^^, i didn't know if you had read the post, sorry for posting twice

Last edited:

LOL DUDE

Smash Cadet
Oh, and Ordon Link, just because it'd be a good parallel to Toon Link's Outset costume.
I would have suggested Hyrule Warriors Link, but "Havoc Bones that are moved depending on motion (cape, scarf) cannot be added", and it'd be kinda pointless if his scarf couldn't be flowing in the air as he goes about the battlefield.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom