• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mushguy

Smash Cadet
This Young Toon Link is an interesting thing... but I think it's not satisfactory. The problem is not the clothes or the equipment, is the damn big head.
Too bad that an actual Young Link alt rather than a cosplay is already out of the question.

D

Deleted member

I have no idea what you guys are talking about. With a little touching up, that Young Link costume would be perfect. Sorry Psykid, but the one you posted is significantly worse. All that person did was take away the pants and the undershirt and added an Ocarina. It's lacking other details. The one Kaye Cruiser posted has a collar on the shirt and accurate Young Link belts and hairstyle. His head is also the same size as regular Toon Link's. You only think it's bigger because of the different hairstyle.

Last edited by a moderator:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I have no idea what you guys are talking about. With a little touching up, that Young Link costume would be perfect. Sorry Psykid, but the one you posted is significantly worse. All that person did was take away the pants and the undershirt and added an Ocarina. It's lacking other details. The one Kaye Cruiser posted has a collar on the shirt and accurate Young Link belts and hairstyle. His head is also the same size as regular Toon Link's. You only think it's bigger because of the different hairstyle.
I agree. It's not perfect, but with a bit of touching up it would look great. I like the idea of changing the hair to match Young Link's. It really makes him stick out more from his default appearance. I'd still rather have conductor Link though for his last slot. I wish having 14 costume slots wasn't such a pain to do.

MM3K

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MM3000
3DS FC
3308-4705-1012
I really hope for the Roy alt to be finally shown, but I've been thinking about it over the last few days, and I really like that jokey idea I had like a week ago, Space Climbers would be so dope...!

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
classic falcon
bad-end olimar
nintendo consoles rob
robot ness
quick draw mk

I will be content with any of those. I bet it's going to end up being the leaked ZSS costume though.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE ROBOT NESS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Mine is made of boxes, I want to see someone do a better one.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE ROBOT NESS ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Mine is made of boxes, I want to see someone do a better one.
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35355

:secretkpop:
Real talk tho you and Shin both made great Robo Ness textures. Yours is classically styled and true to the game, Shin's is a reimagining of the character.

Truth be told my personal build has 2 Robo Nesses cause of you guys.

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
Do you think you could wait until after today or at least later in the day to update the topic title? This is where I go to find out about Art Tuesday and I don't want the title spoiling what the costume is before I see it. As long as it's convenient for you. I don't know who else feels this way, but I'd appreciate it.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
Do you think you could wait until after today or at least later in the day to update the topic title? This is where I go to find out about Art Tuesday and I don't want the title spoiling what the costume is before I see it. As long as it's convenient for you. I don't know who else feels this way, but I'd appreciate it.
I suppose I can do that.

Shin F.

Smash Master
What about Hyrule Warriors Zelda and Sheik? Those seem pretty good
Just saying, OoT costumes are more popular. I like the Hyrule Warriors designs as well, but they weren't nearly as suggested. In fact, I don't think we even saw Sheik's until after we knew OoT was going to be a costume for her.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
HW Shiek looks way cooler and more distinct than OoT Shiek does to Brawl Shiek.

But that's just me. I'd still be okay with OoT Shiek so the other 3 Zelda characters that aren't Toon Link all have a similar visual theme (OoT)

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I feel like OoT costumes are more plausible because Hyrule Warriors is not even out yet, and Nintendo might not react to kindly to seeing their outfits in a game that's not theirs.

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
Just saying, OoT costumes are more popular. I like the Hyrule Warriors designs as well, but they weren't nearly as suggested. In fact, I don't think we even saw Sheik's until after we knew OoT was going to be a costume for her.
what's funny is how people knew the new costume Sheik has was from OoT, because it barely has any noticeable differences from regular Sheik.

Shin F.

Smash Master
what's funny is how people knew the new costume Sheik has was from OoT, because it barely has any noticeable differences from regular Sheik.
There were plenty of noticeable differences between the two. That's how we knew it was OoT Sheik and not just regular Sheik. Not everything they were doing in that stream had Alt Costumes. A lot of them were normal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom