• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM Arts and Alts Thread

Thank you PMDT!

• :)

Votes: 6 31.6%
  • :')

Votes: 10 52.6%
  • ;-;

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Alternate colors gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/NEQZi

Tails, Silver, and Shadow-themed recolors for Sonic confirmed

Carbon Kirby and Grape Kirby confirmed

Boxer DK recolors confirmed

Outset Link recolors confirmed (bolded because originally they weren't gonna do it)

Last edited:

Shin F.

Smash Master
Alternate colors gallery:

http://imgur.com/a/NEQZi
I hope you guys realize this means I was right about PMBR looking for Ninja abilities in their members.

And yeah, those recolors are all pretty awesome. I especially like the Tails, Silver and Shadow recolors.

And those Outset recolors? Da bess.

Last edited:

ThePlacidPlatypus

Smash Ace
I like the outset recolors, especially since you made them reference the other gods/pearls. Hopefully T.Link's last costume slot goes to the Conductor outfit though.

CryoGX

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CryoGX
Mother of God.

The Sonic recolors are simple, yet really awesome!

They reference other characters instead of being other characters.

Shadow Sonic

Silver Sonic (funny considering there's already a canon Silver Sonic)

Tails Sonic

I kinda wish SOAP shoes could've been a thing since all of those revealed also had shoe changes. Hopefully it's still possible, but for now, I'm satisfied :D

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043

It's so good...It's almost perfect...

Almost.

Where be the fightin' freak Knuckles? Mah green sawks. D:

But seriously, these all look fantastic. Kinda curious of what the green slot is colored like, but I'll probably keep using Scourge on that one anyway unless the new color is extremely hypeworthy. A Jet color could probably work though, since he has a trophy model.

I swear, if you ever changed his purple outfit to be a Blaze one, high-heels or not, I would SO main that. <3

Excellent job on these, guys. Can't wait to use them.

(And I love how Sonic proves that even him colored like Silver and wearing his duds looks like a better character design than Silver's actual one. ¦D )

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Sonic is a thief, stealing shoes and armbands is a new low for hedgehogs everywhere.

Last edited:

CBO0tz

Smash Lord
I'm really digging the recolors, PMBR/DT. They're just what we the people wanted! You da best. <3

I like how the Sonic recolors fit right in with PM Sonic's current recolors, AND they are also doubling as cosplays, like Sigurd Marth.

Tink's new green outfit seems a little too bright though, if you ask me.. It'll probably look netter in a slightly darker shade of green.

Sour Supreme

サイマグネット
I'm really digging the recolors, PMBR/DT. They're just what we the people wanted! You da best. <3

I like how the Sonic recolors fit right in with PM Sonic's current recolors, AND they are also doubling as cosplays, like Sigurd Marth.

Tink's new green outfit seems a little too bright though, if you ask me.. It'll probably look netter in a slightly darker shade of green.
its probably that shade to properly represent Farore, whose generally a lighter green rather than a dark one.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
We didn't want any alts to clash with team colors, and we don't want a team color to use a different model than the original model.
Huh? Wouldn't it still be just Sonic but wearing Knux's shoes? And since he'd be red, how in the world would that clash with anything? By the logic, every red outfit he's had in PM clashes.

Wait, were you thinking I meant like the actual Knuckles? I'm referring to a recolor like these 3. Same with the Jet thing.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace
Huh? Wouldn't it still be just Sonic but wearing Knux's shoes? And since he'd be red, how in the world would that clash with anything? By the logic, every red outfit he's had in PM clashes.

Wait, were you thinking I meant like the actual Knuckles? I'm referring to a recolor like these 3. Same with the Jet thing.
We want to keep Sonic's team colors the exact same model. Same shoes, gloves, etc.

We didn't want 2 red Sonics, so we went against a Knuckles semi-alt.

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801
Huh? Wouldn't it still be just Sonic but wearing Knux's shoes?
Exactly, which is inconsistent with the other team colours. We chose to keep the team colours all a consistent model, whilst the semi alts are for his other colours.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I love these all especially grape Kirby and I literally just drank grape juice. It was a sign.

But where are the red highlights on Shadow??

thatoneguy1

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4098-4043-2752
but link has several team alts? or is it because there isnt enough costumes for sonic to have all colors?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
NANO!!!!!!!!!!

KIRBY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU NANO I LOVE YOU

NANO

I LOVE YOU

CARBON KIRBY

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
We want to keep Sonic's team colors the exact same model. Same shoes, gloves, etc.

We didn't want 2 red Sonics, so we went against a Knuckles semi-alt.
Exactly, which is inconsistent with the other team colours. We chose to keep the team colours all a consistent model, whilst the semi alts are for his other colours.
...Okay, maybe I'm missing something that isn't being explained here.

Are these new colors replacing the old ones? Or are they additional extra slots? I was under the impression that these would be Sonic's new default colors.

Nanobuds

Smash Ace

Are these new colors replacing the old ones? Or are they additional extra slots? I was under the impression that these would be Sonic's new default colors.
New slots yo

Virum

Smash Ace
NNID
SiLeNtDo0m
3DS FC
3368-3441-2801

Okay let me elaborate. Sonic will have the following colours: Default (blue), Red, Green and Purple (from 3.02) then the Tails, Silver and Shadow colours with the Shadow colour replacing his black costume from 3.02 and the other two being brand new additions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom