• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PM 3.6 MK Change Suggestions?!?

whoknowswhat

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
1864-9884-2286
I just want to recover low. Just a little bit.

I'm too scared to cc anything because if I get hit with the wrong fsmash or something and I go a little below the stage, I'm done.

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
For recovery from below the stage you have several options. Reverse Shuttle Loop gets mad height and if you space it right you can slide on the stage instead of landing and bouncing (which I think is more laggy than the slide). Tornado is amazing. Set the entire D-pad to B (Special) and you can get insane height and distance. Dimensional Cape can sneak past edge-guarders and gets pretty decent height (I think it's just a bit less than Captain Falcon's up-B).

For MK it's probably less ideal to be below the stage, but it's by no means a death sentence.

Last edited:

666blaziken

Smash Journeyman
Oh, I have a good idea! rather than patch out mk's dimentional cape drift, they should buff it to be jump cancellable as well!!! If they could do that, he wouldn't need any other buffs.

Top Bottom