• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

plusle and Minun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tsun

Smash Rookie
They are one of the Forbidden Seven, which are basically scrapped characters with data still in the game.

Also, Tino, nice username, if you were going for the DDR reference.

Grandeza

Smash Master
There's a rumor that on the game disk, there's a file for pra_mai(presumably plusle and minun) along with a few others that were apparently cut from the game.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
They are in the forbidden 7...at least people assume it's them in it

marblez

Smash Rookie
No he said supposed to be characters which could be true. I haven't looked into it, but there was a post about characters that were slightly worked on then abandoned and those two were one of them. A couple more people seemed to agree so I assume it's true they were suppose to be in the game.

Edit #2: Guy below beat me to the list. The other two are Toon Zelda and Toon Sheik.

Downfall

Smash Apprentice
They're one of the "Forbidden 7", which someone found in Brawl's code. Those two, along with Mewtwo, Roy, Doctor Mario, Dixie Kong, and two others I can't recall or care about were supposedly originally going to become characters, but were dropped for whatever reason.

There was a thread about it containing all the info. Search it.

Zap tackle

Smash Journeyman
I'm not sure if there is proof to say pra mai are them even though the names but there is something strange about the plusle minun trophy in brawl as it needs to be unlocked by beating allstar with all characters.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
We don't need any more eletric rats in Smash Bros. <_<
They didn't say they wanted them in, just asked if they had been supposed to be in. And they were part of the Forbidden 7, so they were.

I agree, honestly I don't know why Plusle and Minun deserve a slot in the first place over characters like Gardevoir or Mewtwo, but...they weren't suggesting it.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
They would probably have been the replacment for Pichu. Imagine two pichus working like the ice climbers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom