• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please tell me....i need to know!

Blistering Speed

Smash Champion
Erm what? My topic was for people to get an insight into how other people value Falco's moves. There is no definitive answer to my question so I didnt 'know the answer'.

'you are just trying to be an ******* and get this closed, instead of helping'

How can I help in anyway in this thread? I am not going to patronise you and go along with some idiotic game you made up.
You have come off as a whiny 12 year old who is used to getting there own way and likes to take internet jokes to a point where they are no longer funny, they are just annoying.

*Edit*
O and I didn't bump this spam (which you yourself called it) as it was the first topic.

IDK

Smash Lord
its hands off my prey. either that or its because he's a bird.

Raptor Jesus.

Smash Cadet
its hands off my prey. either that or its because he's a bird.
It's 'Hands off my prey!' because taking into consideration that Falco, is a falcon (obviously). And falcons are placed into the Raptor category of birds. Raptors are the hunters of the Aves class of animals, and are also called, 'Birds of prey.' That is where the origin of the taunt comes from.

old king coal

Smash Journeyman
How can I help in anyway in this thread? I am not going to patronise you and go along with some idiotic game you made up.
You have come off as a whiny 12 year old who is used to getting there own way and likes to take internet jokes to a point where they are no longer funny, they are just annoying
what is it with the whiny 12 year old comments on smashboards? anyway speed it was just a joke, and if you didn't find it funny then you did not have to post. tho i am really sorry for upsetting you and posting this spam. in the future i will take your feelings into consideration.

also speed there is a button if you want to quote someone

eHerbieInReverse

Smash Apprentice
It's 'Hands off my prey!' because taking into consideration that Falco, is a falcon (obviously). And falcons are placed into the Raptor category of birds. Raptors are the hunters of the Aves class of animals, and are also called, 'Birds of prey.' That is where the origin of the taunt comes from.
Mmmm? I always thought it was simply due to the fact that Falco's personality, being the lone-wolf(bird) fighter that he is, would always stress, especially in StarFox games, that he would be fine taking his opponent himself. In otherwords, save and don't touch the opponent because he wants to do it himself.

Top Bottom