• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Forum Rules Please Read~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaya

「chase you」 
BRoomer
NNID
ShayaJP
Welcome to this BRAND NEW SUBFORUM, yay!

At this time I'm playing it by ear, but in general the Ultimate Competitive Discussion stances on etiquette and whatnot will still apply.
Threads are by default set to appear in order of original post date in contrast to latest post. The intent here is that threads shouldn't be about longevity.

If you're a regular competitive forum or CCI thread go-er, please set this forum to be watched and to receive alerts for at least new threads (manual link). Good contributors will be noted!

You might notice the thread prefix of "Attempt at Wit", this is the precarious part to this subforum and I hope it is used wisely/responsibly - the price for being a comedian might still apply (at base, as a blanket "wrist slap" of sorts). Low quality memes or memery in general will be frowned upon.
Rant / Other is also a bit ambiguous, but like the above title is of facetious intent; it is not a free pass for incessant complaining or being disrespectful towards others or anything.

"List / Chart" - dun dun dun, you probably know what that means. If personal tier list threads end up clogging up this forum significantly, something will change about that. If you're posting a tier list in this subforum you should include discussion and thoughts on your decisions or the process taken.

For "Advice", beyond the obvious, I see no issue also posting videos for critique or talking about match ups.
Do your best to give as much related information as possible when asking for help, "how do I get better" or things which are way too broad will likely not attract the answers you're after!

PM me if you have any questions, issues, or suggestions (on like, thread prefixes, or what should or shouldn't be allowed here, etc).
Thanks~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom