• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2013 (Breast Cancer Research Drive) Please help! School Project Survey - $150 target completed!

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
In the interests of full disclosure, ya'll have capped me out and more. My goodness that was fast.

Thanks so much, can't wait to dive into some of the numerics and see everything you have to say! I'll make the $150 donation tomorrow night. There's definitely some diversity of opinion on this, and i appreciate those of you that took this beyond Smashboards as well. I am indeed accounting for sampling bias. :)

Given that I've had exactly zero parent participation, might run another survey with any dollars I have left to try and get some more adults. I'm not closing the survey, so anyone that still wants to give it a go is appreciated. As far as taking this further than an idea, that'll depend on the answers I get plus a number of other factors, but for now it's just a school project. I don't think I'll have much to report on progress for awhile, but if I do, you know I'll bring it to Smashboards first.

Top Bottom