• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Help My Falcon **** More

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
So here's 2 videos of my falcon where I play against my Buddy's (Unknown 522) fox.
From watching these myself I've noticed myself doing some pretty dumb crap but I'm hoping that my fellow falcon players can help me further.

**Note, The first video of the set I play sheik, so I won't disgrace the falcon boards with horrid video of that ho bag. I would also like to apologise to my fellow falcons for ever playing sheik.

Please enjoy!

Match 1 (2)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=p7-dXA-WRAI&mode=related&search=

Match 2 (3)
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_0lGBLuFTKg&mode=related&search=

Repryx

Smash Champion
Falcon ****? are u talking about his up-b? lolz well your better than me @ 'im!

Red Shirt KRT

Smash Ace
NNID
1-337-PWN-CALL
3DS FC
0044-2813-9398
i would suggest implementing your grab game a bit more, its one of falcons strong points that people forget about sometimes

technomancer

Smash Champion
Lol @ Darkrain Combo.

Good stuff. That Fox needs to upthrow/upsmash/combo you more and not get grabbed so much.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
hmm fd only? ok few tips:
you were approaching with dair all the time, which isnt bad, but it isnt that reliable because its usually hard to hit. you hit him alot with it anyway, but I'd like to see more nairs and grabs.

Rage.

Smash Ace
just start throwing the knee randomly, you be fine.
Any time not spent kneeing is time better spent kneeing
I dident even watch the videos
I just know you need to knee more :)

okay after actually watching the video my advice is:
Tech chase to raptor boost more, there were plenty of oputunities for it
You miss the simple fisish combos like Dair to Knee, just work on connecting them
You need to learn to Punish him flubing techs, theres a few times he missed a tech and you just walked away.
More grabing, when you did grab it was good.

other than that good falcon
that Fox should SD as much

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Any time not spent kneeing is time better spent kneeing
I dident even watch the videos
I just know you need to knee more :)
Afro-Ninja's CF motto ftw.

*watches vids now*

ok, Dash Dance more, and use that and nairs to get you grabs, then tech chase to all hell, then isai stomp and knee. or just techcase until you can uthrow>knee. But basically abuse the fact that fox can't jump out of CFs throws until high %s. be glad that fox doesn't like to combo much, or have much tech skill, or you'd be in for a much more fun match...

Bob Lablaw

Smash Journeyman
You telling me how to spell MY name?

Thanks for the comments everyone. I'm working on getting better.

Top Bottom