• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please help me lol

Pάρί

Smash Apprentice
So ive been having this bad habit where instead of wavedash back after shine I just turn around in the shine, does anyone have any advice on how I can stop doing this? Because its a really bad habit that I need to break.

Also could someone explain shadowboxing to me? (What it is and how to do it?)

Sean de Lure

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4313-1004-2187
if you are turning around in shine when trying to waveshine, you are not pressing jump
also, I'm not positive on this but I'm pretty sure there are Q&A threads where these questions should go instead, they really don't need their own thread

Y-L

Smash Champion
The problem is that you're putting your wavedash angle in before you jump. I find the best way to waveshine backwards is to shine, let analog stick return to neutral, then wavedash back. But yeah stuff like this belongs in the Q&A thread.

Top Bottom