• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please for the love of god Don't try to falcon punch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryancbigfoot

Smash Rookie
My fists burst into flames and my whole family died, I then saw satan, It was horrid please don't Falcon Punch...How do you do it Falcon, it freezes hell and makes the earth go boom and you do it like it's nothing why captain falcon how do you do it HOW!!!!

No offense man but can we please stop with these "super falcon chuck norris esc" type of jokes theyre funny but putting useful info on the character discussion would make it much more.. useful

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
You guys are doing it wrong. You're supposed to play along with Falcon jokes.

I hate it when people try to act all mature thinking it makes them look big.

Maikeru17

What the hell is this thing
NNID
NoxNoctis
lolwut.
This was definitely amusing.
Twice.

And seriously. This is smashboards. Don't be mature, it makes us look like serious people on the internet.
Because the internet is serious business.

-Nox`

Seison

Smash Journeyman
It's funny how everybody who's trying to be serious is usually either a smash n00b or a smash child.
Except the TC right?

Falcon Punch is epic. It destroys universes (it really does http://youtube.com/watch?v=FFtw7qW7Vcw), but this is OLD NEWS people. There is no need for useless topics like this. That is what gamefaqs/other boards are for.

Watch the vid, and post in the comments section if you want to spam. part of the reason us "smash noobs" and "smash children" have low post counts is because we don't spam incessantly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom