• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please explain what weakness meta has besides being light

IR.O.B.edC.Falcon

Smash Apprentice
I dont use mk's u-smash, it doesnt do much damage or knockback. I really only use it when i am under someone. The u-tilt however i use, in what i like to call my zaf-combo, which is one that i havent seen yet in any videos.

its basically dash attack > u-tilt > bair > upB

i tend to do it at lower %;'s since there is little knockback. dont say you all do this, because i havent seen it yet.

His u-air can be used to combo really well, sometimes after a u-tilt you can spam uair and get like 5 -6 good hits in.
So, your Zaf-combo. Lets see, we can shield the dash attack, airdodge the utilt, bair and Upb. Sorry buddy. Also, just because you haven't seen it, doesn't mean people don't do it. Get over yourself.

Also, Meta knight is so broken, i can spam whorenado and then upb for the kill lololololol
Yea, not really, but most of the weaknesses here don't matter that much. like being immobile after all specials in the air isn't a big deal 'cause he has like 6 jumps or whatever it is. Being light. Well. You do realize there are OTHER characters that are light right? It's not just metaknight? Of course you don't because snake and Metaknight are the only two characters anyone plays.

Top Bottom