• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
Thank you, Saltwater Gem and Pendragonslayer, for posting, but I'm not going to add either of those 'leaks'. Neither of them seem to have any new or very exicting information. I will be sure to make MajinNecro69 aware of those lists, in case he thinks they are 'good enough' or whatever to be posted in his thread.

Jesus Freak Nor

Smash Cadet
I totally forgot about this thread. lol. I have been staying in the original. My bad. Anyway, Leafeon has been confirmed as a pokeball as well as possibly the rest of the Eeveelutions. That is one more point in rapscouter's favor.

(I don't know if this has been said yet.)

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Leafeon+other eveelutions confirmed at latest whobby oouting. You can green rapscouter up on that. You can also green him up for the poison mushrooms seen in the first whobby outing.

MIRAI87

Smash Journeyman
No, check Ultimatex64s latest blog post. He says Cactuar is an assist trophy. I wish I were kidding, because I don't like the idea.

Zek

Smash Ace
rapscouter is pretty fishy IMHO. There's no reason an actual leaker would insert lies into his info. To me it just sounds like a catch-all so that he can be wrong about up to 3 things each time without being disproven like the others have been. Pretty clever.

UltimateX64

Smash Rookie
hmmm i see that some of you are skeptical on the cactuar assist trophy... i personally think its pretty cool from what iv heard

either way, i have a special update on the blog, as my source sent me a recording he made of the new donkey kong country theme i unveiled a couple of days ago

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Lol DKC Theme Song!! You win points for the kool choice of music IMO. Hope this is really in the game. =P Any other possible songs you got there? Even if they're fake or not, this song was pretty tight. =D

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
That music is awesome. I love it <3!!!!!!

I hope it's not just some...fake remix :[

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Lol does Cactaur being an AT point towards a playable FF character? =O Speculation is good. Still interested as the 3rd party star road for Geno's stage idea does connect with rapscouter's information. =D

Zek

Smash Ace
Well, it's a remix of the DKC intro music recorded very poorly, that's for sure. The only question is whether or not the remix is from Brawl. I don't recognize it so it's interesting at least unless somebody else can find a source.

UltimateX64

Smash Rookie
oh and i forgot to mention (why i originally signed into smashboards in the first place haha), i saw that you guys said online team battles have been confirmed for a while. the dojo confirmed that you can do teams online, but if you read my blog post, the new confirmation is that you can have two players go online as a team on the same system to battle. in other words, you could have an online teams match, and only use 2 Wii's connected online, with 2 players at each.

AdmantNESS

Smash Ace
When you try to link to vgmusic, it doesn't go there immediately. Click on the file again after it cuts you off...

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
Lol!! Has UltimateX64 been caught or is Nintendo jacking other people's works?! =D

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
New rapscouter info!!! Just put it up right now!!:

Alright, im back and first off I want just want to apologize about the delay, I honestly thought and heard that there wasn't supposed to be another one, that was not supposed to be one of my lies, so as an apology I will tell you one of my lies, Captain Falcon is back, but not with a new moveset. Ok so here I go again 3 lies like always, and I will not post info I already posted before, I remember some of you were mad, because I did that before.

Thomp, Birdo, and Magikoopa are ATs.

Items from Mario Party will be in here.

Third Party Characters will be in Subspace Emissary.

There will be a co-op Arcade mode.

Not all levels will have reps.

In Subspace Emissary Snake teams up with the more cartoonish characters.

All Star mode will return.

Sonic and Link team up in Subspace Emissary.

Lon Lon milk will be an item.

There will be a level from Donkey Kong Country 3, and a old school Wario game.

Bowser Jr. is an Assist Trophey.

http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/genmessage.php?board=928518&topic=40867845

SPP Kirby

Smash Apprentice
I'm not saying that that 100% disproves Ultimatex64, but I will say that if it does...

What a pity, I was hoping they were the real deal.

Heh.

Terrabottuti

Smash Journeyman
oh and i forgot to mention (why i originally signed into smashboards in the first place haha), i saw that you guys said online team battles have been confirmed for a while. the dojo confirmed that you can do teams online, but if you read my blog post, the new confirmation is that you can have two players go online as a team on the same system to battle. in other words, you could have an online teams match, and only use 2 Wii's connected online, with 2 players at each.
The funny thing was, there was a japanese nintendo commercial that made very strong hints at having 2 player co-op on wi-fi, a few days before you made that update... no offense meant, but it just seems like the sort of info you could just ride along with knowing that Nintendo had almost officially confirmed it themselves.

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
By the way, he's most likely referring to classic mode when he's talking about co-op arcade mode. =D

Sairou

Smash Journeyman
lol, well Captain Falcon is coming back with his old moveset. I guess that's something to look forward to. *referring to the new rapscouter info.* xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom