• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please close

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I don't know what you're waiting for to deconfirm rapscouter...

-There will be no more delays, this game will be out Feb. 10th. This game is Finished and has been finished the only reason it was delayed is so it didn't conflict with Super Mario Galaxy's sales. (Surprisingly, we all thought this was a bona fide truth. Not any more!)

-The Dojo will reveal the 3rd third party character not this week, but the following week. (1/14/2008-1/18/2008)

-Poke Floats 2, and a level based on one of Bowser's airships will be in SSBB. (Poké Floats 2 was deconfirmed by Serebii)

Serebii might not be correct, but he probably is, and the other two things are wrong. Why would he know that anyway?

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
I don't know what you're waiting for to deconfirm rapscouter...

-There will be no more delays, this game will be out Feb. 10th. This game is Finished and has been finished the only reason it was delayed is so it didn't conflict with Super Mario Galaxy's sales. (Surprisingly, we all thought this was a bona fide truth. Not any more!)

-The Dojo will reveal the 3rd third party character not this week, but the following week. (1/14/2008-1/18/2008)

-Poke Floats 2, and a level based on one of Bowser's airships will be in SSBB. (Poké Floats 2 was deconfirmed by Serebii)

Serebii might not be correct, but he probably is, and the other two things are wrong. Why would he know that anyway?
He stated within each set of information there will be three lies.

Luigi player

Smash Master
He stated within each set of information there will be three lies.
Oh, yeah, I forgot >_>

But this three lie thing is really stupid... I think he just writes 3 things that he thinks are false and the others what he thinks is true. What he's doing is just stupid and pointless.

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
The three lies thing is just his life insurance :laugh: I reckon he's a liar :p

Personally I can't see why he would know what a Dojo update would be, seems to me to be completely random. Unless he was expecting it to be Sonic style revealing, but no important Nintendo (or involved 3rd party) events were scheduled for this week were they? :p

Zoolander

Smash Journeyman
Rapscouter "wanted us to use our heads." My guess is he wanted us to debunk that third-party thing well before now, because I don't see how someone could know what is being revealed on the Dojo and when.

Luigi player

Smash Master
Well, even is rapscouter really knows something, it still doesn't help us anything, because everything could be wrong. It's just pointless... we'll know the information from the game way before we'd see some updates that deconfirm some things from him.

MajinNecro69

Smash Ace
I'm MajinNecro69, and I support this thread :D

He'll be back around 2PM EST to finish up editing the thread.

Xanderous

Smash Lord
The three lies are just there to make the first three things debunked not count.

ROOOOY!

Smash Master
NNID
Gengite
3DS FC
5456-0280-5804
Rapscouter's talking crap. His whole 'three lives' thing was just him conning people into giving him three chances, if he got something wrong, it doesn't matter, it was 'meant' to be wrong.
I really don't know how anybody's not figured that one out.
The only ones I'm inclined to believe have any truth in them are Serebii's, and Chaos Zero's.

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
Like I posted in the other thread, just debunk rapscouter already. It's impossible to debunk him without having the game, because he didn't put more than 3 debunkable terms per cluster. There won't be an update on Dojo saying something ISN'T included, so it's hogwash.

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
As soon as rapscouter has four decomfirmed statements in a set, he will be 'officially' debunked.

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
As soon as rapscouter has four decomfirmed statements in a set, he will be 'officially' debunked.
That's just it though, he CAN'T get four deconfirmed statements in a set without the game being released, and at that point who cares anymore? Here's what I posted in the other thread:
I agree, to debunk rapscouter we'd have to debunk:
36% of his first cluster
40% of his second cluster
36% of his third cluster
36% of his fourth cluster
or 36% of his fifth cluster.

All other leakers just need one out of about 15 or 20 things, or between 5% and 7% of their "prophecy". Not only that, but just look at the lists. The majority of things are things that can't be proven wrong without the game. There won't be a Dojo update saying "the following things are not in Brawl", so let's see how much of his prophecy is actually debunkable:

3/11 in his first cluster (SSB on VC, Delay, and 3rd third party character)
2/10 in his second cluster (Falco and Luigi)
2/11 in his third cluster (Ganondorf, Marth and Roy)
2/11 in his fourth cluster (Ness, Captain Falcon)
2/11 in his fifth cluster (Mewtwo, PT Rival)

Everything else can be scoffed off as either misplaced (revealing a supposed 4th third party character first instead of the 3rd, thus throwing him off), or things that can't be debunked without the game. It is impossible to debunk him 100% without the game, and that's just too coincidental to have not been done on purpose.
So how exactly would you debunk him, when he made it impossible to be debunked with his "three lies" clause?

ndm508

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you deconfirm rapscouter? guy already admitted he's lying, for part of the posts anyways, only a mtter of time before he admits the whole load is nothing but crap.

FlipTroopa

Smash Lord
I should mention this in the other thread, but I'll say it here too:

One only refers to "Wario Series" NOT "WarioWARE Series." Knowing that, we open the door to the Wario Land games. Captain Syrup, anyone? ;)

Aurora Jenny

Smash Lord
NNID
Dart_Rodales
I should note. Serebii says he doesn't KNOW about any Pokefloats 2 or Saffron City. His source didn't comment on that so he can't say for sure if they're in or not. He's just erring on the side of caution so that's not a real conflict. The only thing he DOES have certainty on is character confirmation/deconfirmation and their special attacks. Stages and items are iffy for him since it sounds like he was told about a few that weren't revealed, but he didn't get any deconfirmations on that side of things. Serebii? Am I correct on that matter? I KNOW you can confirm that answer without giving any information away.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
Why don't you deconfirm rapscouter? guy already admitted he's lying, for part of the posts anyways, only a mtter of time before he admits the whole load is nothing but crap.
I've said this countless times in the other thread. The 3 lies stuff is bullcrap. Not to mention that there is TWO "RAPS." One posted some information and after that one time, it was a different person with the name rap CLAIMING TO BE THE SAME PERSON, but we don't know it is. If there are so many people so proud to proclaim they don't believe Serebii, why is rapscouter even still allowed to float around in our view?

Titan05

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait til we get a REAL leak... like one from a guy who got the game early. I REALLY want to know the roster.
There is a paradox in this statement. When the "real" roster gets leaked, we'll think its fate just like all the other ones. The entire smash community won't come together and say "this is the one." Remember Melee?

Like everyone else here, lets just admit that rapscuter (spl) was debunked and move on.

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
There is a paradox in this statement. When the "real" roster gets leaked, we'll think its fate just like all the other ones. The entire smash community won't come together and say "this is the one." Remember Melee?
Actually, I don't remember the Melee leak, BUT maybe we'll get someone who realizes no one will believe them without GOOD pictures (multiples, even requested match ups to prove it).

Card

Smash Lord
Actually, I don't remember the Melee leak, BUT maybe we'll get someone who realizes no one will believe them without GOOD pictures (multiples, even requested match ups to prove it).
You are better off not remembering :dizzy:

I remember the guy who posted screenshots of the character selection screen, and got flamed to kingdom come.

"FAKE!!! LOOK THE ICONS AREN'T EVEN ALIGNED PROPERLY!!!"
"FAKE!!!!! MEWTWO'S ICON DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE REST"
"FAKE WTF MR. GAME & WATCH?!? GOOD JOKE"

Edit:
The guy who posted the real roster actually DID post clear screenshots, and he DID post screenshots of IN-GAME matches. (I even remember he showed Mr. Game & Watch on the Pause Screen and people were screaming PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!)

Xanderous said:
The three lies are just there to make the first three things debunked not count.
QFT.

Can we debunk this liar please? Just put a cross across his name. Stop giving him the attention he craves off. He's just a miserable little maggot and really doesn't deserve any attention to bolster his ******** internet ego to make up for the sad pathetic life he lives in reality.

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet
Lucky, in that Dojo will have an update within the next 8/9 updates that consists entirely of "The following things will not be in Brawl..."? Yeah, not happening. :ohwell:
Actually in the third set, if Serebii did in fact disconfirm Safforn city, Ganondorf is confirmed and does not use his sword, rare candy is confirmed but does not make you stronger, and Roy or Marth are confirmed, then he is debunked.

But what are the odds of that happening? We will just have to wait for the release to be sure, now won't we =)

Card said:
(I even remember he showed Mr. Game & Watch on the Pause Screen and people were screaming PHOTOSHOPPED!!!!!)
Lemme guess, they knew because of the pixels right :laugh:

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
Actually in the third set, if Serebii did in fact disconfirm Safforn city, Ganondorf is confirmed and does not use his sword, rare candy is confirmed but does not make you stronger, and Roy or Marth are confirmed, then he is debunked.

But what are the odds of that happening? We will just have to wait for the release to be sure, now won't we =)
So half of the remaining updates before launch would have to be devoted to debunking him. Plus enough people don't believe Serebii that they would still consider it "controversial" rather than debunked.

And if we have to wait for the release to know whether someone, who has already had things proven false (whether he put three lies in each cluster or not), then why leave him as a "prohpet"? I thought the entire point was to find someone who hadn't been debunked, had quite a few confirmations, and see what else they said that is likely true. Even if rapscouter weren't lying, he still has the "three lies" which make it nothing more than another guessing game. ANYONE could do the same at the moment.

Note: I believe Serebii, but it has no real bearing on the argument anyway.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman
So half of the remaining updates before launch would have to be devoted to debunking him. Plus enough people don't believe Serebii that they would still consider it "controversial" rather than debunked.

And if we have to wait for the release to know whether someone, who has already had things proven false (whether he put three lies in each cluster or not), then why leave him as a "prohpet"? I thought the entire point was to find someone who hadn't been debunked, had quite a few confirmations, and see what else they said that is likely true. Even if rapscouter weren't lying, he still has the "three lies" which make it nothing more than another guessing game. ANYONE could do the same at the moment.

Maybe we could get Serebii to confirm/deconfirm his statement about returning Pokeball Pokemon... that would finally be the nail in this coffin which should have never been opened.

TheMagicalKuja

Smash Champion
3DS FC
2020-0988-7919
Geez, rapscouter looks to be seriously padded.

Just ignore him, and all other leakers. For some reason there is no point since anyone who'd have the truth would be lost in the pile of super lies.

BKBroiler

Smash Cadet

Like I said, it very unlikely - and that is true.

This is not really my thread, I'm not debunking anyone unless there is solid proof that they are fake (execpt for rapscouter, you know the drill). If you feel so strongly about rapscouter, talk with MajinNecro69 when he gets back.

Saltwater Gem

Smash Journeyman

·some figures will appear as assist trophies if you gain them

· A boss in Submissary is from the fire emblem series. He does not fight but he summons monsters.

· Boss rush mode after clearing Submissary.

· You will need 240 hours to clear submissary with every character available.

· Bowser, Dedede and Wario also appear as bosses in the submissary mode.. they are beeing mind controlled

· If you have a save data of ssbm you will get special trophies, BGM etc.

· same with super mario galaxy and some other wii games

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=9376990&postcount=55007

Might be old...

Pendragonslayer

Smash Cadet
*Sigh* Here comes another one. If this was already posted in the other thread, I apologize.

http://www.gamespot.com/users/HoldenCaully/

Finally, an ACTUAL SSBB leak.

Don't question me about my source, and even if you think this is fake, dont call me a fake, call my source a fake. However, I'm 99% sure this info is valid and i have full trust in my source. Anyway, I'm not revealing all of my information at once, however contact me (email: bobisfry@gmail.com), and ask things you would want me to answer. OF COURSE, my information is limited so i can only answer that of which I know the answer too.

Assist Trophies:

Metroid

Lakitu

Re-Dead

Sothe

Bubbles (Clu Clu Land)

Goron

Dixie Kong

Pilotwings (i guess that meanst the character from the snes version of the game)

Characters:

There will be OVER 35 characters

The last 3rd party character won't be much of a surprise, but it MIGHT be for some people.

Captain Falcon will be playable

Gannondorf will be playable

King K. Rool will NOT be playable.

R.O.B. will NOT be playable.

Ridley is in SSE, but I can not say for sure whether he is playable

Geno will be playable

Isaac will be playable

I won't say much else for characters and I know this isn't very exciting.

Stages:

Wario Woods

Megaton Punch Stadium

Mario Paint

Venom (Star Fox)

I'm just giving you a few of my favorite stages for now.

Other Random Stuff:

The game is for the most part done content-wise, it was delayed till march 9th becaues it needed "polishing"

Sheik will have the same final smash as Zelda

The team working on Brawl is paying way more attention to you than you know.

The game will NOT be delayed again.

That's all im realeasing currently. if you have a specific question email me and I'll see if I can answer it.

rusashi

Smash Apprentice
That's way too safe. And we know half of that info already. Obviously Ganondorf and Falcon will be playable. But he's taking the easy way out by saying characters who won't be revealed on the DOJO, won't be playable. Cause I sure as hell know ROB won't be revealed on the DOJO if he's playable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom