• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

please answer

capfalcon159

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-6316-2285
I can beat a lvl 9 cpu. None of my friends play smash, and besides online mode, I can't really play with others. So how good do you have to be to enter the competive scene? I'm thinking about trying, but I think that I need more practice. My win percentage online for glory is only 36%. Any suggestions?

im just peachy

Smash Ace
NNID
hiimej
3DS FC
3196-3456-0998
you shouldn't be so anxious to get into the super competitive scene, if you wanna join a tournament or something,
i think you should just enter some for fun, test the waters; see if you like what that scene holds. if you like what you see,
then i think you should definitely try making friends at the tournaments you do go to, and practice with them until you get great !
have fun & good luck !
:4peach:

capfalcon159

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-6316-2285
you shouldn't be so anxious to get into the super competitive scene, if you wanna join a tournament or something,
i think you should just enter some for fun, test the waters; see if you like what that scene holds. if you like what you see,
then i think you should definitely try making friends at the tournaments you do go to, and practice with them until you get great !
have fun & good luck !
:4peach:

♫ Zura ♫

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KatsuraRapYo
3DS FC
4914-3426-2583
Just go to a local tournament, make friends, play with them and get better.
Have fun

WolfieXVII ❂

stay woke
NNID
tresxvii
3DS FC
4699-5598-8215
Check the regional zones section to find smashers nearby or the NNID/FC sharing thread to find online opponents :4luigi:

Top Bottom