• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playstation All-Stars BR a defensive piece of crap

NocriZle

Smash Cadet
Link to original post: [drupal=5420]Playstation All-Stars BR a defensive piece of crap [/drupal]

I played the demo of playstation all stars. They stole air dodge and dodge role from smash. The game is spammy. charge at someone with a gun and die. worthless game

Vkrm

Smash Lord
It's better than brawl.....not kidding. They should've ripped off melee instead campfest 2008.

:phone:

3Bismyname

Smash Champion
i liked it. sure a lot of things were taken from Smash, so what. Lion King took it's entire story from another movie called Kimba the White Lion. that doesn't mean Lion King is bad. it just means it took a formula that worked and they did it themselves. i intend to buy the game in the near future

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
It sucks because Sony doesn't have All Stars.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
When I played this game at Comic-Con, I found myself just mashing buttons kind of like in fighting games, lol. :embarrass:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Crash and Spyro aren't All Stars lmao.

They had the potential but ah well, they tried too hard and fell flat on their arses.

Gateway to Glimmer was a great game though. Also do they have Sir Daniel Fortescue? If not, Sony is ******** because I'd almost consider getting a PS3 if Fortescue is in the game.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Yeah, they have Sir Dan Forstesque lol.
They've just changed his Voice Actor so that he sounds more like the Swedish Chef and design wise he looks like his original self armour wise, but with the body proportions of the PSP remake, i.e. he doesn't have the tiny head and huge broad shoulders.

Sony need to release the Insomniac Spyro games and MediEvil 2 on PSN already.

they had crash and spyro, but never took on either as a mascot and now the franchises aren't even exclusive to Sony devices.

Sony is a joke
I don't know about Spyro, but Universal owned Crash. That's why when Naughty Dog split from Universal to join Sony as a first party they had to drop Crash. All Sony has the rights for Crash wise now is rereleases of 1-CTR.

Top Bottom