• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playntrade tourney in MA JAN 27th 08 UPDATED FOR LAST TIME!

nuro

Smash Lord
Due to circumstances, I have been BANNED from entering the PlayNTrade tournament.

Apparently, I've been winning too many of their tournaments.

They said they wanted to give PC Chris a chance to win the Wii, since he is coming all the way from Port Chester, so they forced to sit me out of this one.

They said I can enter and win up till 2nd place, but the condition is that I must forfeit to PC Chris, so I just said f*ck it.

So good luck Royal Rainbow, don't get ***** by Darc or KevinM in laggy TV's, and win that wii for your cousin.
no johns

Elen

Smash Lord
Due to circumstances, I have been BANNED from entering the PlayNTrade tournament.

They said they wanted to give PC Chris a chance to win the Wii, since he is coming all the way from Port Chester, so they forced to sit me out of this one.

They said I can enter and win up till 2nd place, but the condition is that I must forfeit to PC Chris, so I just said f*ck it.

So good luck Royal Rainbow, don't get ***** by Darc or KevinM in laggy TV's, and win that wii for your cousin.
Johns, Mindgames, Etc. Etc.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I just realized that I have two midterms the day after the tournmant, the two midterms that will determine weather or not I will be grounded for the next month... s**t!!!

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Pat how do you feel about your brother's frank and beans being used as Dazwa's avatar? And you are coming to MM7 right?
NOTHIN AT ALL
NOTHIN AT ALL
STUPID SEXY FLANDERS

Im ok with it. Is that an actual crotch shot of the holla?

I didnt see mm7 but ill probably check it out.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
So which one is it?
Advanced slob picks. I have just been away for a while.

Dan they didn't say they wanted PC to win. They just have this weird rule where if you win the last tourney you can't enter the same tourney next time. This happened to me when I won there first tourney and they have continued it ever since. I tried to convince them to just forget about that rule but they want to stick with it. I still think you should show up and chill out with everybody if it helps I will pay for your entry fee so that way there is no real loss for you. They still remember that they owe you a copy of SSBB so they haven't completely forgotten about you.

NOTICE: FIRST PRIZE DOES NOT HAVE A COPY OF THE WII SPORTS GAME BUT EVERYTHING ELSE IS INCLUDED. I APOLIGIZE FOR ANY INCONVINCE THIS CAUSES.

:ohwell:

Elen

Smash Lord
That's good news Tom. That rule may have been the most ridiculously stupid one I've heard of xD

ThePurpleCobra

Smash Apprentice
u didnt know how to spell linguistics but i love the effort and im impressed by the fact u know that word or any word that isnt a racial slur :p

Ken_Y`

Smash Lord
imi stil wondering if i should go to this .....

since there is a mass madness 7

Jcent22

Smash Apprentice
omg whats up tom i think i might be coming to this maybe i got to my cube controller and my be i can get fake mofo to go

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
u didnt know how to spell linguistics but i love the effort and im impressed by the fact u know that word or any word that isnt a racial slur :p
I bet I know what Tom has been doing.

READ A BOOK
READ A BOOK
READ A MUTHA****IN BOOK
Quoted For Irony.
Funniest stuff I've read so far!!:laugh::laugh::laugh:

imi stil wondering if i should go to this .....

since there is a mass madness 7
You should because mass madness is on a later date. SO JUST GO or are you scared of MATT.ZEB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg whats up tom i think i might be coming to this maybe i got to my cube controller and my be i can get fake mofo to go

**** kid haven't heard from you in awhile. Hope you can make it so I can whoop yo *** son!!:laugh:

Elen

Smash Lord
I almost took a crack at the linguistics spelling originally, but my conscience got the better of me ^^ Dazwa is too goot. (On another note, so is Darc.)

operation

Smash Cadet
o, w/e, i'll still show up and flaunt my somewhat Linktastic skillz

(accepting small money matches). I'll be wearing a green and yellow Zelda shirt, with some type of coat

f8lmatt

Smash Apprentice
holey ****, tom kicked the **** out of me in smash at GU toonight I was able to win 1 match though!. I think ill just stick to halo!!! see everyone tommrow.

Top Bottom