• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PlaynTrade brawl singles tourney Walpole MA

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
Here are the results thx for coming to the tourney.

1 Jim Cervantes(AKA KDJ)
2 Thomas Vigil
3 Robert Perocchi(Riot)
4 Will o brien(Okesoke)
5 Sreven Morano(dark Cloud)
5 Nito Meldnez
7 Angel Garcia
7 omar ismail
9 John manuvlian
9 jared rrod(X-fro)
9 Angelo Contintino
9 Matt Viola
13 Francis eaton
13 Jessica espinoza

Awesome results unexpected son!!

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
edit for clarity:

Can you throw my smash tag up there with my name (Riot)?

And what about the rest of the listings? there were definitely more than 13 entrants... right?

Colleen (chii) although not in the top 13 did incredibly well for herself.

And can you also put up that I was Zelda, for the listings?

I had a great time! And you should influence them to have another one so I can make enough money to actually buy something there this time lol!

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What were the characters and stuff? And how many people entered?

vigiliante

Smash Journeyman
edit for clarity:

Can you throw my smash tag up there with my name (Riot)?

And what about the rest of the listings? there were definitely more than 13 entrants... right?

Colleen (chii) although not in the top 13 did incredibly well for herself.

And can you also put up that I was Zelda, for the listings?

I had a great time! And you should influence them to have another one so I can make enough money to actually buy something there this time lol!
I thought people would only care about the people on smashboards and what they place my fault on not putting on all of the results. People should vote on what they would like to see and to the playntrade smash tourneys because they are looking for some idea's.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
I thought people would only care about the people on smashboards and what they place my fault on not putting on all of the results. People should vote on what they would like to see and to the playntrade smash tourneys because they are looking for some idea's.
no biggie! I just like having more people in the results because it makes it look much more impressive!

Top Bottom