• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing Release Build, what do you want me to discover?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If its there, find out what that pink stage is.

Is it possible to meteor strike with Villager's shovel? So lets say someone is recovering like Pikachu and it hits just as the shovel is used, do they go through the animation or do they get spiked?

Please and thank you!

Last edited:

Exegguter

Smash Lord
Could you check if Blood Falcon is in the game or Falcon's red color is the same as brawl?

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Kirby:

-
Kirby's alternate palettes and costumes

- Kirby impressions/details (is he like E3, or nerfed?)

- Robin's Copy Ability Hat

King DeDeDe:

- Any sighting of Bandana Waddle Dee (basically Waddle Dee wearing a Blue Bandanna, and possibly holding a spear) in King DeDeDe's entry, taunts, or victory animations.

- King DeDeDe's alternate palettes and costumes

- King DeDeDe's new Final Smash details (is it similar to Egg Catcher?)

Meta Knight:

- Meta Knight's alternate palettes and costumes (Galacta Knight, Dark Meta Knight?)

- Meta Knight's Final Smash (is it any different, or no?)

SaintChairface

Smash Cadet
I have 2 very specific questions after zipzo

1. can robin catch his own discarded sword

2. if charizard expends his jumps and then tries to recover with side B, does he get a jump back if he hits something or does he just fall to his doom

APC99

Smash Master
NNID
APC-99
3DS FC
3840-8265-8211
@ goodspeed87 goodspeed87 My only question is if you check out Meta Knight, see if he has any costumes looking like the following:

Thanks in advance!

Evello

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TinyTinyHippo
3DS FC
0473-7825-0053
These might be a little too specific for you to test/remember, but I'm very interested in any information you can give about Ike. He's one of the less-tested characters so far. My biggest questions are:

>Does he have any special costumes/recolors (supposedly there might be a color based on Black Knight)? Especially does he have any outfits based on his Lord or Vanguard classes?

>Is Quick Draw at all cancel-able?

>Does using Quick Draw in the air leave Ike helpless?

>Does Aether maintain launch resistance when Ike is throwing his sword?

>Does Aether have reasonable horizontal movement?

Basically the last three equate to: does Ike's recovery suck?

Last edited:

Rie Sonomura

fly octo fly
NNID
RieSonomura
Switch FC
SW-4976-7649-4666
The only thing I'll ask is if you'd be able to find any Xenoblade content aside from what we already know.

Goten21

Smash Journeyman
Pika's up special: how quick does he launch?

What about side-special while letting go immediately

lunarum

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4055-3233-5833
I'm not sure if Zipzo told us yet or not, but can you find out if Robin calls out his specials like in the trailer?

Enigma14

Smash Champion
If its possible, do Shulk's other party members appear in his FS?

If you can keep count, how many times it takes for the Villager's tree to drop a Max Tomato.
Too long.

If special taunt/conversations works on the Star Fox stage with Fox.

If Mario's FLUDD can be customized, does it use the other nozzles? So instead of a horizontal push, it will be vertical and a quick spray to propel you forward.
Just remembered that we were shown a magazine page with his alternate moves.

Different victory themes (bring headphones just in case)

New items or ATs.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

DoctorDub

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrDubious
I almost never play ZSS unfortunately, but I'll try my best to relay to you how she fares in comparison to the rest of the cast... I know her feel well enough in Brawl & much of her strengths/weaknesses from matchups so I'll do my best for you!
Thanks, man. It's really cool of you to do this for us.

kylexv

Smash Master
First and foremost: Can you unlock characters? (Although I highly doubt it)

If not, then info on as many color swaps and alts as you can.

pinkhairedprotagonist

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0103-9004-1386
If it's not too much of a bother, could you check out Peach's dash attack and turnip throw range? Thank you so much, even if you don't do my suggestion!

goodspeed87

Smash Journeyman
Got it all on my list even if OP isn't updated, about to go register so I'll be back tonight. Hopefully it's true we get to play some today & not tomorrow only.

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
-Marth's side-b, as a combo tool and as a kill option
-Marth's neutral-B, in terms of damage, shield damage, and movement on the ground/in the air. I have a hunch one of the customizations will make it into a longer-ranged lunge, but if the JP demo is any indication I'm guessing you won't be able to check that out.
-Info on any changes to uair/bair/dair would be great too.

TeaTwoTime

Smash Ace
I'd just like to know if Samus' bombs explode on contact or are still on a set timer. :) I heard contradictory reports on this, so clarification would be great. Thanks!

TopSecretZone

Smash Cadet
ALttP is one of my favorite games and I heard Toon Link has some colors referencing that, could you get some details on it? Also, maybe the customized moves for Mega Man and Luigi? Thanks in advance.

KingBroly

Smash Lord
Zero Suit Samus
- VA changes?

Villager
- How long does Loid Rocket recover?

TopSecretZone

Smash Cadet
Yeah she makes a stripper pole appear and then an opponent runs face first into it before it disappears.

I read the website...
It wasn't there. Heck, Nintendo wasn't even mentioned.

Don't get your hopes up guys. It might not be there.
The demo is there, it just isn't the final build. They are going to have the Wii U version, so its safe to assume that it will probably be the E3 demo. Same as every other major event.

Nintendotard

Smash Lord
NNID
Mariotard
There's been rumors floating that Pac does indeed have a Ms. Pac-Man costume Zipzo only said Pac has changed colors for his gloves and accessories, so could you see if Ms. Pac-Man exists for him?

DJ3DS

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0602-6256-9118
Hi. I've checked around to see if this has been asked, but can't find them - I apologise if they've been asked already. The questions I have pertain to Charizard:

1 - Does his Side Special (Flare Blitz) cause recoil damage if shielded?
2 - What is his Up Throw?

Zarx1554

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Zarx1554
Check Olimar's alt, Pikmin and Alph, what recolors are there?
Toon Link's last 2 costumes.
Does the final build have Brawl or Melee air dodge?
I need to know if Fountain of Dreams is in or not, if it isn't, it better be on wii u.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
I would be interested in some more knowledge about Luigi that we may not have been told about already. Like is it true that his dash attack got really buffed in this game or something? Anything about his alt costumes?

Booster

Smash Lord
Is it true that the alternate costumes are better this time around? I read somewhere you can play Link in his Fierce Deity costume for example.

Top Bottom