• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Super Smash Brawl Online

extremechiton

Smash Lord
NNID
Extremechiton
3DS FC
1590-4719-6526
Switch FC
SW 5498 9796 6766
Yo @ Rage NF Rage NF

You ready?

Edit. Ive got some bad news.... i dont have my wiimfi sd card.

Edit 2 nvm i found it, false alarm. Im good.

Last edited:

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
Jesus lord...

Wiimmfi being Wiimmfi...

Let's keep trying, like I don't know, trying to enter until it works, or adding each other again maybe, see if it works...

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Jesus lord...

Wiimmfi being Wiimmfi...

Let's keep trying, like I don't know, trying to enter until it works, or adding each other again maybe, see if it works...
Sorry Bro I guess we cannot play tonight and sorry for not find a good opponent but ask for Thor, Konrad-QD, Luigisama and Change of heart those guys are good player to face with it myself including just ask them into their profile or tag them.

Thanks so much for trying to play with me now is getting late around here I need to sleep now we try this again some other time OK?

L∈O

Smash Journeyman
My God, I'm outta this ****...

And I'm sorry too man, really wanted to play...

We might try again another day, and it's also late here, almost 4:00 AM...

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF

Torterra

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Serranokids
3DS FC
4356-2568-8654
Have you gotten Smash 4 yet? Or are you sticking to Brawl?

Sonic94

Smash Apprentice
Hello there I can brawl you this Saturday night and I tell you about the time later on due to busy schedule and maybe maybe Thursday night.

in the mean time go here: http://smashboards.com/threads/play-online-now-and-all-day.387080/unread ask COH for a battle he always like to brawl with everyone.

Note: I have not problem battle with you with item on but most people like to battle with item off
I gotcha I turn them on or off depending on what I'm doing or my mood but I probably won't have them on this time

Last edited:

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
So if anyone has problems connecting online, where's what you all do. Both of you should disconnect and then reconnect then the problem is solved. Thanks all.

xAlex

Smash Rookie
do you know any facebook page or group for brawl or project m friend codes exchange?

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
do you know any facebook page or group for brawl or project m friend codes exchange?
I said that somewhere around the internet there might be a group for brawl but I think that they had one on Kik social as for PM Ohhhhh Yeah they had a group for PM all right even here. :)

If you're looking people who still play Brawl then I be down to play with you someday also in the other thread you post there's a few people who still play brawl include this thread. As for PM this link:

Tocaraca2

Smash Ace
So wait, we can play Brawl online without using Project M? :D
I am ordering a 2GB SD Card immediately.

Top Bottom