• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Super Smash Brawl Online

Rage NF

Smash Lord
NNID
RageNF
Do you not see my comments? I need help...!
Sorry about that uh hmm first did you delete all your save data from the game? in order to work you need a brand new FC if you did it then try again maybe there is some bug in your program

Second if Rivolution still doesn't work try to re downloading again if still continue like this then try Gekko again and this time try many time until you see on the screen launch

I think that error code must be coming off obtaining a Friend code or something.

Note: if your Wii is already hack for a while now then these method doesn't work what you really need is the hack method not the hackless method which is for the Wii with no hack.

I will be around tomorrow too so message me if you have other questions :)

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Man would I like to play this. I got Apex coming up and I need to get back into shape for brawl. This time I'll be here more often to play. Message for some matches or reply here.

Top Bottom