• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Brawl Tournament

Toneh

Smash Lord
Facebook page:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=193807367315920&ref=nf

Time:
Saturday, March 12 · 1:00pm - 6:00pm

5420 Deep Lake Rd #1000
Oviedo, FL

Located across from Publix in the Kohl's shopping center.

$5 Entry Singles and $10 per team

PRIZES

Payouts as follows...
1st -40%
2nd -30%
3rd -20%
4th -gift card

Tshirt giveaways and more from console fighters all stars!

Format: Doubles then Singles after.

Brawl Rules:
Rules= Stock
Stock = 3
Handicap = Off
Damage Ratio = 1.0
Friendly Fire = On
Self-destruct = -1
Items = Off
Ledge Grab Limit = 35
Timer = 10 min.

-Both tournaments are Double Elimination as well as best two out of three with the semifinals and finals best 3 out of 5.
-If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.
-All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches, with the aforementioned Finals sets being best 3/5 games.
-In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors
-If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage
-Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.
-Standing Infinites are BANNED which include (but not limited to) Dedede's small-step chain grab, Marth on Ness grab-release, etc
-Ice climber infinites are LEGAL up to 250%

Format for picking stages
1) First Stage will be chosen by stage striking from neutrals or by random if agreed upon by both players.
2) The winner of the previous match may announce their 1 Stage Ban
3) The loser of the previous match announces the next stage from either the Neutral Stage List or the Counter pick Stage List
4) The winner of the previous match chooses their character
5) The loser of the previous match chooses their character
6) Repeat steps 3-5 for all proceeding matches
7) No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

Neutral Stages:
-Battlefield
-Final Destination
-Smashville
-Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
-Lylat Cruise

Counter pick Stages:
-Delfino Plaza
-Castle Siege
-Frigate Orpheon
-Battleship Halberd
-Rainbow Cruise
-Brinstar
-Pokemon Stadium 1
-Pokemon Stadium 2
-Pictochat

Toneh

Smash Lord
Radix.
I have your SD card.
It's white.
I'll sell it to you for $50, pretty good deal imo.

I was looking everywhere for that thinggg. Its the SD thats set up to run gecko without homebrew. You can try it out if you want.

Delete all custom stages, start brawl normally, then go to stage builder and it should restart the wii

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Nah i have gecko and homebrew. So i'm solid.
I also have a 2G SD which has all my custom textures, custom made menu (get on my level),
Config for my usb loader
and tons of shee. You've seen my zss themed Homebrew channel and brawl opening haven't you?

Also...
I don't want it.
But... i'll sell it to someone.

Toneh

Smash Lord
yeah I meant doing it just for fun, you can even add in your codes and it should work.

I don't want it.
But... i'll sell it to someone.
I got a buyer for you. His name's Tony and lives near UCF. I'll have you meet him next time your in the area.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Now that I've gotten a taste of offline brawl, wifi lag just makes me rage now lol
lol yea i been doing some wifi ladder matches on AiB and its turrible

i just go all wario to learn matchups cause i cant even begin to use diddy there

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
I met my first ness main at NLL last time and won against him just barely in a set. But that's not enough x.x more ness mains need to come out and show themselves in FL! Cuz right now, all I know are rorroh, shaky, and this new guy T~T

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Well while we're at the tourney, I'll need someone to give my ness harsh criticism, cuz I haven't been to the same tourney as d-torr since christ, and I only know of one other better ness main in florida (shaky) who i've never even met. >.> I just hear he's better than me x___x'

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Is it?
Well, regardless
I now have 2 TV's at my place.
So.
one of these days someone will get it.

gallax, how'd you even see that? Aren't you in class right now? I want iHop.

ShadowSpear

Smash Apprentice
Yo, this looks legit! I'ma try to see if i can make it to this, but i got to run it by my parents though... Oh and P.I.E., that unknown Ness player you played Dittos with at NLL was a close friend of mine that i'd talked into being my Doubles Partner.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Nice! He should come too! Him and I had a close set :p I'll need all the ditto's I can get, it's all I can do to prepare myself for shaky other than practice in general

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Nice! He should come too! Him and I had a close set :p I'll need all the ditto's I can get, it's all I can do to prepare myself for shaky other than practice in general
I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but you do realize that your goal of beating Shaky won't prove that you are a better Ness but that it will just show that you just know the Ness ditto better?

Top Bottom