• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plairnkks combo video: The least effort put into putting a combo video together ever

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WKlSX79bs

all footage was taken the day before yesterday in 2-3 hours of smash.

it's all vs captain falcon or marth, deal with it. im too lazy to upload other things.

if you don't like it, don't watch it.

i spent a collective total of 45 minutes on this including uploading :D

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
This is basically a good tuturial of what to do after a grab depending on where you are on the level lol. I like the comments at the end.

The Zelda edgegaurding made me cry a single tear for Falcon.

P3L!C@N

Smash Cadet
Yeah I agree with Arcnatural. You varied each combo you did after the grab even though it was the same throw. You say you lack creativity, but you were pretty creative with those throws.

Che_Lab

Smash Lord
I like how u use d-throw to upsmash on marth.. i havent seen alot of that in awhile.. back in 2002 i used to do that..when i played sheik.. nice

Grill

Smash Cadet
That was the best 4 minutes and 59 seconds I ever spent....... If anyone disagrees with me they'll get tech-chased grabbed onto platforms!!!!!!!!!!!!

Linguini

Smash Master
hmm.......u suck son!
haha I already went through the agonizing car ride while you blasting this horrendous music . good stuffs

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
John is too ****ing good. I'm going to have some more vids for you to critique soon. ;)

~Endless

Smash Rookie
The whole time I was watching that I just lost the confidence I had that I could beat Planks Sheik one day little by little, now thats ****ing mind games my fellow B Bro! -pound-

Raftbuilder

Smash Cadet
hahahah endless, thats too funny.

spawn sounds good!!

banks i aspire to be like u, ur right

Banks

Smash Hero
hahahah endless, thats too funny.

spawn sounds good!!

banks i aspire to be like u, ur right
lol actually though, I started wavelanding to grab a lot after watching forward's sheik, I didn't know you even did it that much, but I guess you do. So it does sort of remind me of me. FOREEL

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
is this the how to **** marth tutorial??? >_>

lolz jk good stuff even though i knew wat to expect i got ***** by this guy already lol

TA = rulers of MD lol

Top Bottom