• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Places to buy melee?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper692

Smash Rookie
My original copy of about 7 years finally stopped working due to scratches and stuff.

I got a used copy from Gamestop which, due to scratches, stopped working after about 40 days (which is outside of their warranty). Complete bull****.

I've been using a burnt DVD on my hacked Wii to get my melee fix for the past few weeks, but it doesn't run 100% and the little bit of lag is messing up my game.

Are their any dependable places to buy new or like-new copies of Melee? Besides Ebay?

Thanks.

Mingin

Smash Cadet
Well, I got mine from Amazon and it worked great, plus it was only like $20 with the case and manual included. Not to mention you don't need paypal.

Pepper692

Smash Rookie
I just checked Amazon and people were selling used copies in "Like New" condition for about $15-$20. So that's actually a good option, thanks.

Mingin

Smash Cadet
no problem. Check the Collectible option too, that's where I found mine and it was cheaper than some of the used ones o.O

Proverbs

Smash Lord
Don't use a Wii to play Melee. For some reason it just doesn't read it. My copy won't work on my Wii but works fine in any Gamecube. It's not a matter of the copy, most of the time. It's just the Wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom