• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PKM beating up three whores/***

CoonTail

Smash Lord
Ok so thus far all I have seen was the marth video but WOW! that looks like a pretty awesome DK. You held marth off well and if you counter picked that level your clearly very smart. All the giant punch charges and storage on it looked sweet lookin. The Up-B out of shield seemed to dominate the marth, and lastly the combo at 2:35-2:38 was jus a morale breaker(loveeee itt)

My only question is at 2:44 DK lands looking like he is skiing, with his arms held diagonally back from his body and I wanted to know what did ya do lol?

Anyway sweet match Ill watch more but god impressive DK's are so much fun to watch especially against the male princess marth

AOB

Bad command or file name
BRoomer
My only question is at 2:44 DK lands looking like he is skiing, with his arms held diagonally back from his body and I wanted to know what did ya do lol?
That was an un-l-cancelled up air. When you land with the up air he does a silly monkey pose.

cF=)

Smash Lord
For more videos, look up the ToS4 thread in the video section.

Buttcrust

Smash Ace
Finally someone who uses the u-b properly. I've said it before, u-b is a great counter to arials. You, sir, are the first other than me that I've ever seen do this consistently.

Great DK. The only weakness I'd say is your ledge game could use some work. You missed some fairly easy kill oppurtunities while they were recovering but still it was pretty boss. I<3 PKM. ;)

Top Bottom