• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PKBoy89, Fare thee Well

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Link to original post: [drupal=648]PKBoy89, Fare thee Well[/drupal]

Today started out the same as any other day, I woke up, surfed the net, just waiting to talk to some of the close friends Ive made since the 5 months I started to be active here at SWF, the group of friends that shared so many fond moments together, that would just delight to hang out with each other and such. This morning though, I got a very terrifying conversation from a friend who was close, but the last few weeks had been seen scarcely.

My good friend, Cheatsy, that had helped me so much in the past, who went out of his way to help comfort me on issues when I was nothing but a stranger, has reached a point in his life where he could no longer take the burdens of this world, why he did this....I dont know (though I have a good idea that I wont discuss), and all though chances are that when I post this, he may still be alive, but soon he will likely no longer be alive. PKBoy89, or Cheatsy,, or however you may have or many not have known him, I just want to show that even though things are so bad for you...that you took such a horrible route...that youll always have the support of the people youve grown close to, the friendly circle you helped make with everyone, and that youll never be forgotten by any of us, and I pray this is some joke...but I know you well enough to know you wouldnt lie about this...so lets show Cheatsy the support he deserves upon entering whatever the afterlife holds for him, for a truly great person.....Fare well Cheatsy, my friend..

Chaco

Never Logs In
.....I never talked to him much....But I will miss him....

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Rest in peace, Louis.. Although I may not have talked to him much, it's still a shame that things have come to this for him. He will be missed...

mzink*

Smash Ace
I'm sorry to hear about your friend...

I'm glad he had a friendly circle of support from smashboards.

Top Bottom