• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Mysteltainn

Smash Ace
Well, he's out! Time to come back in a few hours until the influx of people leave the Nintendo e-Shop... I knew I should have booted up my Wii U earlier, lol.

EDIT: Or maybe I'll just play this roulette game for now, lol.

Last edited:

abx

Smash Journeyman
Can anyone remember how long it did take with Mewtu until the eshop was available again?

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
I'm mashing the eshop button because I couldn't find the update for the 3DS version before.

Can anyone remember how long it did take with Mewtu until the eshop was available again?
I believe Mewtwo's release was staggered.

EDIT: Well, I don't think I'm getting anywhere here. I think I'll go get some sleep now. If I wake up early, I can get Lucas and Dreamland before school tomorrow.

Last edited:

DarkDrifloon

Smash Cadet
NNID
NintenNessDerek
Has anyone gotten luck?
Edit: it started to work for everyone it seems

Last edited:

DarkDrifloon

Smash Cadet
NNID
NintenNessDerek
Not enough space in SD card... I seriously cried guys. Well bye Pokemon shuffle

skeletonboxers

Smash Cadet
NNID
tabster123
3DS FC
4983-5230-3260
hmm managed to get the update after 25 minutes of struggling but now the dlc in the game is another hurdle to jump :/

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
The only progress I've made is adding funds. Was getting 3DS patch and it crashes.

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Also, there's now an amiibo tab in games and more now.

Last edited:
Top Bottom