• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
Just an hour and a half left! Hold tight guys, the hype train is reaching its next destination!

Jigglystep

Smash Ace
NNID
Davichii
3DS FC
2165-5996-6936
You guys couldn't sleep much either, huh? I'm a bit exhausted.. got a good 5 hours of sleep.

One more hour..

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
It's 11:00PM here. I'm not chickening out at the last minute two hours. I've been waiting since the day Smash for 3DS released, two hours is nothing.

Last edited:

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
The update is already out if you want to save time
On Wii U?

I didnt get an update.

You guys couldn't sleep much either, huh? I'm a bit exhausted.. got a good 5 hours of sleep.

One more hour..
Me too man, I slept 5 hours woke up at 7 and realized I couldn't learn the power of PSI Gotobed α

Last edited:

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
WE ARE AN HOUR AWAY FROM THE LUCASANING/ROYPOCACALYPSE/RYUAGEDDON!!!!

Last edited:

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Last edited:

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
Yeah, but that looked kinda atrocious because 3D was kinda new at the time. The visual style didn't really resemble Mother at all. Something more like Wind Waker or the two Mother characters' appearances in Smash 4 would be ideal imo.

So close! I can feel it!

Last edited:

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
Heh, Lucas drops at 1AM here in Australia so the lack of sleep is still to come, when I'm too hype after downloading him to get any sleep.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Yeah, but that looked kinda atrocious because 3D was kinda new at the time. The visual style didn't really resemble Mother at all. Something more like Wind Waker or the two Mother characters' appearances in Smash 4 would be ideal imo.

So close! I can feel it!

You couldn't have chosen a better song <3

AwkwardNess

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Awkw4rdAss4ssin
Heh, Lucas drops at 1AM here in Australia so the lack of sleep is still to come, when I'm too hype after downloading him to get any sleep.
This is dedication to Lucas right here.

"Soon, Lucas will repaint this tale of sadness with a bright new color."

Last edited:

Lord Retardus

Smash Cadet
This is dedication to Lucas right here.

"Soon, Lucas will repaint this tale of sadness with a bright new color."
Don't worry, I've got one more left for the moment of truth. Gonna wait 'till after the direct.

Also, yeah. Pretty sure no one else I know is staying up for this thing (though I have a friend who has nights this late on an alarmingly regular basis, so he might download the update but has said he's probably not going for Lucas)

GreninjaTwo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NintenTheScout
3DS FC
0989-1996-0168
The direct is live guys!!!!

WATCH IT!

Just 30 minutes left. :awesome:

Last edited:

Schiffe

PK Love
NNID
Schiffe
We are currently in the penultimate quadrant before the show.

Thank you for flying with Air Lucas for the last 2.5 Months. The ride was crazy and I hope you enjoy the last 20 minutes of our flight, as we will be streaming a movie recorded by Mr. Sakurai himself. Please enjoy.

Top Bottom