• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
Isn't it?
Then where are we supposed to support Lucas? Ridley supporters,Waluigi supporters, even supporters of minor background characters in the Rhythm Heaven series all get their support thread, but if anyone wants to support Lucas, they have to do it on some other site, just because he's a veteran?
That's some major Cattlesnake crap.

But just because I'm curious, can I just reverse this situation for a second and ask you what character YOU think should take Lucas' potential place?
I'm not saying you shouldn't support him, I'm just saying that people can discuss why they don't want lucas in this thread just as much as why they do want him

As for who I'd want instead of him, Ridley or Mewtwo

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
So, this is only vaguely related to Lucas, but have you guys heard about the full-build demo's that were released in certain Japanese locations? Apparently, Fox has a colour palette very similar to Wolf, with gray fur, gray vest, etc. (It's the only palette swap that changes the colour of his fur).
This could hint at Wolf actually being cut, which could mean bad news for Lucas as well (again). They're sort of in the same predicament.

In other, entirely unrelated news, there is a Fierce Deity Link alt (not a colour, an actual model swap), and Olimar has Alph alts. That's cool I guess.
WOw, seriously? :O Please tell me theres' some place i can see footage of the final build, that'd be amazing.

That Wolf alt. though...If Sakurai cuts Wolf and LUcas i will be very very dissapointed in him especially since he basically replaced them with more clones. -__-

J04KlM

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Pichu4SSB4
3DS FC
4940-5417-1674
This isn't a lucas support thread, It's only a discussion on whether he'll return ir not
That's what a support thread is, you buffoon.

Stop trying to force your beliefs on others. You don't like Lucas, we get it. Unfortunely for you, we don't care. So you're not doing anything constructive here, you're just being annoying.

I'm not saying you shouldn't support him, I'm just saying that people can discuss why they don't want lucas in this thread just as much as why they do want him

As for who I'd want instead of him, Ridley or Mewtwo

Constructive criticism is fine, the thing is. You're not being constructive, you're just being biased against Lucas and we don't really need that here, or any other thread for that matter.

Also, why would Mewtwo or Ridley replace Lucas. He isn't preventing them from making it into the game, you must be one of those believers in "slots" which has been proven so many times that they don't exist.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
Top 5 Reasons Lucas Should Stay

1 - Not a clone
2 - Not a clone
3 - Not a clone
4 - Not a clone
5 - **** you.

But in all honesty, he's completely unique. 10/10 should return, 4/10 faith in him returning.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Living in a peacefull place on nowhere islands.
Back on the topic of you know Lucas I am hoping next Saturday is like an early Christmas for me, waking up bright and early to see hundreds of videos and posts about the smash bros roster, and when I go to open the link I am greeted by that one gift I have been waiting for since Smash 4's debut trailer a nice little picture of :lucas: right next to :ness2: to which I will jump for joy while screaming to the heavens THANK YOU SAKURAI (oh and if Isaac is in there too, I may have a miniature heart attack) :wario:

Hokori

Great King of Evil
While I wouldn't exactly call this a "support group" for Lucas (more so, it's to discuss the character in any kind of way as long as it's relevant to Smash, imo), some of the arguing isn't necessary. People are free to share opinions. Just because someone doesn't feel the same way doesn't mean that they should have to leave the thread. If anything, it kind of promotes discussion to bring up points on why Lucas should be included, etc, etc and vice versa.

Just keep it healthy.

TL;DR - You're free to support Lucas here, you're free to question Lucas's potential return, anything of that nature. Just try to be understanding of other people's opinions and don't let it reach the point of flaming.

Back on topic...

I really hope he does come back myself...Mother 3 was easily my favorite from the series, personally.

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
While I wouldn't exactly call this a "support group" for Lucas (more so, it's to discuss the character in any kind of way as long as it's relevant to Smash, imo), some of the arguing isn't necessary. People are free to share opinions. Just because someone doesn't feel the same way doesn't mean that they should have to leave the thread. If anything, it kind of promotes discussion to bring up points on why Lucas should be included, etc, etc and vice versa.

Just keep it healthy.

TL;DR - You're free to support Lucas here, you're free to question Lucas's potential return, anything of that nature. Just try to be understanding of other people's opinions and don't let it reach the point of flaming.

Back on topic...

I really hope he does come back myself...Mother 3 was easily my favorite from the series, personally.
that game makes me want to destroy mr fatty then revive then do it again

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup

Just keep it healthy.

Back on topic...

It was my favorite as well, so much to the game I considered it a masterpiece.

Honestly, it's hard to think of a reason Lucas should be cut. He's a cool character.

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
It was my favorite as well, so much to the game I considered it a masterpiece.

Honestly, it's hard to think of a reason Lucas should be cut. He's a cool character.
it was a fitting end to the seris for now i wonder if nintendo would liscence mother 4 fan game and let use make the rest of the games

Lady Byakugan

Smash Ace
That's what a support thread is, you buffoon.

Stop trying to force your beliefs on others. You don't like Lucas, we get it. Unfortunely for you, we don't care. So you're not doing anything constructive here, you're just being annoying.

Constructive criticism is fine, the thing is. You're not being constructive, you're just being biased against Lucas and we don't really need that here, or any other thread for that matter.

Also, why would Mewtwo or Ridley replace Lucas. He isn't preventing them from making it into the game, you must be one of those believers in "slots" which has been proven so many times that they don't exist.
lol no, I don't believe in slots. you just asked who I'd rather have in his place, so I answered

Rymi

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Kuratis64
3DS FC
2363-6076-5143
Switch FC
3858-7901-1006
lol no, I don't believe in slots. you just asked who I'd rather have in his place, so I answered
honestly id rather have mew2 replace jiggles or ridly replace dr mario

CaptainQuestion

Smash Cadet
Same here. I prefer Lucas over those two as well. I was just answering the question I was asked.
Well, okay, I apologize for jumping to conclusions regarding your supposed bias against Lucas. Though I will -firmly- stand by my preference of Lucas over Mewtwo OR Ridley.
While I completely agree Metroid deserves an additional rep,(even though I still don't much care for the idea of Ridley being playable), I can't completely say the same about Mewtwo. I consider him/her highly overrated and unnecessary at this point, but I've already said my part about that in this thread. I'd rather have a Pokémon with more potential to really be unique, if we really do need more Pokémon.
I really just like Lucas better, or if necessary, any other character from Mother 3.
I don't think it just comes down to a clash between Metroid, Mew2 and Mother 3, however: I see no reason all three can't be in, as said before. (Unfortunately, I'm sure plenty of other character threads will disagree)

Yes, I still still consider Lucas a rightful contender for the SSB4 roster, if not the most likely one at the moment - the Mother series may not be big or important, or even globally well-known, but since it is finished, fans of the series have nothing (official) to look forward to except the inclusions in Smash Bros.
While the same can be said for F-Zero, it is a racing game, which would mean movesets have to be completely improvised and characters have very little personality within their series. I wouldn't usually say F-Zero should get more characters, but if that's necessary for Mother to hold on to its second one, then I'll be rooting for that, too.
(Just please make it an interesting character, not Black Shadow or something...)
Additionally, Lucas was very nearly completely unique in Brawl, and I think it would be a shame if EarthBound continues to be the only Mother game that gets the limelight.
Oh, and finally, if it wasn't clear: I adored Mother 3. Any content from it is more than welcome.

Finally, @ spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011 :They're being very strict about their no footage policy, but check this blog for a few short fragments and a bunch of info from players: http://ssb4dojo.com/
(it should have been posted today/yesterday, and includes some explanations of gameplay mechanics, a few minute-long videos, and talk about the alts, mostly).

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Well, okay, I apologize for jumping to conclusions regarding your supposed bias against Lucas. Though I will -firmly- stand by my preference of Lucas over Mewtwo OR Ridley.
While I completely agree Metroid deserves an additional rep,(even though I still don't much care for the idea of Ridley being playable), I can't completely say the same about Mewtwo. I consider him/her highly overrated and unnecessary at this point, but I've already said my part about that in this thread. I'd rather have a Pokémon with more potential to really be unique, if we really do need more Pokémon.
I really just like Lucas better, or if necessary, any other character from Mother 3.
I don't think it just comes down to a clash between Metroid, Mew2 and Mother 3, however: I see no reason all three can't be in, as said before. (Unfortunately, I'm sure plenty of other character threads will disagree)

Yes, I still still consider Lucas a rightful contender for the SSB4 roster, if not the most likely one at the moment - the Mother series may not be big or important, or even globally well-known, but since it is finished, fans of the series have nothing (official) to look forward to except the inclusions in Smash Bros.
While the same can be said for F-Zero, it is a racing game, which would mean movesets have to be completely improvised and characters have very little personality within their series. I wouldn't usually say F-Zero should get more characters, but if that's necessary for Mother to hold on to its second one, then I'll be rooting for that, too.
(Just please make it an interesting character, not Black Shadow or something...)
Additionally, Lucas was very nearly completely unique in Brawl, and I think it would be a shame if EarthBound continues to be the only Mother game that gets the limelight.
Oh, and finally, if it wasn't clear: I adored Mother 3. Any content from it is more than welcome.

Finally, @ spiderfreak1011 spiderfreak1011 :They're being very strict about their no footage policy, but check this blog for a few short fragments and a bunch of info from players: http://ssb4dojo.com/
(it should have been posted today/yesterday, and includes some explanations of gameplay mechanics, a few minute-long videos, and talk about the alts, mostly).
I agree with this post entirely. Besides, if we're getting clones like Lucina, Dr. Mario and Dark Pit, why can't we hold onto someone who's more unique and deserving of a spot? Same goes for IC and Wolf, as they're in the same situation. Plus, it'd be a real d*** move to MOther fans to only have on Mother rep. and all the limelight going to EB while MOther 3 deserves some too. We're not asking that Mother gets a newcomer and third rep(although that'd be amazing), or that it ges 7 like Mario, all we want IS TO KEEP THE 2 LITTLE REPS. THAT WE HAVE. Is that really so much to ask? :\

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Sakurai says that it's 6x faster making semi clones than unique characters,
But he had time for BOWSER JUNIOR. Lucas is way more deserving than Bowser Jr.

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina, Yoshi and Wario make seven reps (Bowser Jr makes 8). You could rep Mario sufficiently with five.

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117

Mario, Luigi, Peach, Bowser, Rosalina, Yoshi and Wario make seven reps (Bowser Jr makes 8). You could rep Mario sufficiently with five.
Well, Yoshi and Wario are technically their own franchises now, hence why they have different symbols to represent their series and aren't paired with Mario. In this game, as Mario reps., we have: Mario, Luigi, PEach, Bowser, Rosalina, Dr. Mario, and Bowser Jr. That's still 7. :\ Also, apaprently he had timefo r Jr. cause he wanted "More newcomers". -_- Just...Ugh. He'll make freaking clones that we don't want and ignore the less popular unique ones. Sakurai seems to be slacking a bit honestly.

GalacticPetey

Smash Journeyman
NNID
GalacticPetey

Yoshi and Wario rep their own franchises. It doesn't matter if you consider them Mario. Smash has them under separate icons for a reason. They're repping their own franchises.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
This is what I hate, the same people who hate Lucas for being a "Clone" except the fact that Dr Mario is back but when you tell Lucas wouldn't be much different they start using the opposite saying Sakurai would have a lot more work to do with him than the likes of Dr Mario, which is why you can't win with some people :dizzy::smash:

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
:ness:Actually you know what seems to be a pattern, the two characters in question being :lucas:&:wolf:both have something in common they both have cloned final smashes now call me crazy but do you think this is the reasons they are indeed the ones being speculated about coming back because if you want to get nitty gritty with me, :lucas: came first in brawl therefore he had the final smash before :ness2: so who has the clone final smash oh yes Ness not Lucas. It's just a theory though.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Yoshi and Wario rep their own franchises. It doesn't matter if you consider them Mario. Smash has them under separate icons for a reason. They're repping their own franchises.
Well, Yoshi and Wario are technically their own franchises now, hence why they have different symbols to represent their series and aren't paired with Mario. In this game, as Mario reps., we have: Mario, Luigi, PEach, Bowser, Rosalina, Dr. Mario, and Bowser Jr. That's still 7. :\ Also, apaprently he had timefo r Jr. cause he wanted "More newcomers". -_- Just...Ugh. He'll make freaking clones that we don't want and ignore the less popular unique ones. Sakurai seems to be slacking a bit honestly.
Even if the games list them as separate reps, both of their series are part of the Mario universe, which makes them Mario reps that rep specifically their sub series.

Last edited:

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Even if the games list them as separate reps, both of their series are part of the Mario universe, which makes them Mario reps that rep specifically their sub series.
Donkey Kong originally debuted in Mario's first game (i think it was in an arcade), but he's not considered a Mario rep. and he has his own franchise. Look, we're counting the Reps. for series in the way that Smash categorizes them for this, even if Yoshi and Wario are sub-series, they still represent those series primarily over Mario, for Smash anyway.

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
Donkey Kong originally debuted in Mario's first game (i think it was in an arcade), but he's not considered a Mario rep. and he has his own franchise. Look, we're counting the Reps. for series in the way that Smash categorizes them for this, even if Yoshi and Wario are sub-series, they still represent those series primarily over Mario, for Smash anyway.
DK and Mario series branched out from Donkey Kong to create their own series. The DK series is very large and it's mostly disjointed from the Mario series. Donkey Kong does not have a substantial role in non spin-off Mario games, a handful off games excepted (Yoshi's Island DS is one of the very few).

You can count the reps whatever way makes you happy but I count Yoshi and Wario as part of the Mario universe, just representing their own small part of it.

Last edited:

Starlol9

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Starlol9
3DS FC
0130-3074-4775
Well we are going to find out soon if Lucas is in. (Please:sadeyes:)
It's less than a week till the 3DS version comes out in Japan and I personally will be able to watch streams when I get home, considering I should be walking through my front door when the game hits the Japanese e-shop. It's either going to end in tears or smiles.
Oh! I also found out that I have a free day on the 3rd of October so I can go out, buy the game and play it all day! Thank you school!

If Lucas for some stupid and ridiculous reason doesn't make it into the final roster would you all be happy with him as DLC? If we had to pay I would be pretty upset but I still would. I do see them maybe doing this and if they do maybe the whole thing where the Wii U version has some more characters and you can get the extras as free DLC for the 3DS version. Now that I wouldn't mind...

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301

"Deserving" is a wholly subjective term. I don't think anybody "deserves" to be in the game more than any others, as it ultimately comes down to the brass tacks of what works at the time and what Sakurai wants to do this generation. Bowser Jr has his fans and, for better or for worse, he's a unique character with his own moveset. His presence is of great pleasure and interest to certain folks, and it in no way, shape or form impinges upon Lucas being in the game.

Lucas is one of my favourite characters in Brawl and, as sad as I will be if he doesn't make it into the game, lambasting Sakurai for his design choices is redundant and solves nothing. If we really want to do something positive with our time and effort, we can appreciate what he has done for us and accept that, for whatever reasons, he just doesn't feel that Lucas is appropriate for this game. There's every chance we may see him as future DLC or even as an alt for Ness; and although I understand this isn't going to please everybody, at the end of the day, I defy anybody to say it isn't an authentic compromise.

DK and Mario series branched out from Donkey Kong to create their own series. The DK series is very large and it's mostly disjointed from the Mario series. Donkey Kong does not have a substantial role in non spin-off Mario games, a handful off games excepted (Yoshi's Island DS is one of the very few).

You can count the reps whatever way makes you happy but I count Yoshi and Wario as part of the Mario universe, just representing their own small part of it.
This, on the other hand, I agree with and appreciate. I'll grant you that I find the extent to which a series must go before we regard it as a "separate series" is a wee bit arbitrary, but your interpretation is totally valid and I respect you for defending your points.

Now, on the topic of Lucas's potentially being axed from the roster...

Do I think he ought to be cut? No, not at all. I think he's a distinct and interesting character who's similar to Ness on the most superficial of levels only. To say he's a clone is to ignore or disrespect his massive differences, both aesthetically and conceptually, and also to ignore and disrespect Sakurai's ability to create a diverse and distinguished roster. And yet, to say "well Lucina's just girl Marth so that means Sakurai's lazy and doesn't care about us" is truly nonsensical. I'm not accusing anybody here of saying such things, it's more so a general rebuttal of those self-same sentiments that I notice being expressed without sufficient rationale and cogent argument quite distinctly. I love Lucina as much as I love Lucas, and I quite honestly find it to be a personally crass and rather unfair subject to broach: people can appreciate characters just as much as any others, regardless of how their addition to the roster apparently infringes upon the rights and dignities of the characters that they are apparently wholly responsible for no longer being relevant and endearing.

Ultimately, it's not a case of "Lucina / Doc / Dark Pit / Duck Hunt Dog stole Lucas's slot" - that's getting into the whole argument of whether or not "slots" truly exist, and that's a whole 'nother kettle of fish that I won't even touch. At least as far as I can see it, it's simply a case of "these characters are new, let's enjoy them" and it has nothing whatsoever to do with Lucas's exclusion from the roster. We don't understand how or why Sakurai makes the decisions he does; yet he is the director, and it's up to him to make the tough decisions. If he feels Lucas being cut from the game is to the benefit of the game, then, disagree with and be bamboozled by it as we way, it's the director's call and the culmination of the choices he has had to make.

That being said, I don't think there's any reason to think Lucas is out of the running yet. His prospects for the final roster are looking dim, but as has already been said, there's a lot of potential for DLC or as an alt for Ness: don't give up hope on our little PK prodigy just yet, because I'm sure as all hell he wouldn't give up hope either!

Zanwald

Smash Rookie
Honestly I hope Lucas is left out. He was more broken than Ike. Sure I can beat him. But he's just OP and too easy to use imo. If he is included again then I hope some serious balancing is done.

EdgeTheLucas

Smash Lord
Lucas isn't anywhere near OP unless you're talking about Project M.

His moveset was very well-made, though. He only sucked because Brawl's engine didn't leave room for follow-ups and combos from Lucas, who you could tell was supposed to excel in that by the way his attacks connect together in low-level play.

CaptainQuestion

Smash Cadet
Honestly I hope Lucas is left out. He was more broken than Ike. Sure I can beat him. But he's just OP and too easy to use imo. If he is included again then I hope some serious balancing is done.
I'm not too big on using tiers as an excuse, but according to those lists -made by people who probably know what they're talking about- Lucas isn't all that powerful. He's certainly in one of the lower tiers.
In fact, Ike is a fair amount higher, and Ness is also further up. This applies only to the highest levels of competitive play, however, so I'm guessing you don't play at such a high level (no offense- I'm likely a lot worse than you).

Unless you're talking about Project M, in which case... well, that's not even official, so I doubt SSB4 Lucas would be too similar to that version.

Oh, and @ DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97 : Not saying this because it's Ridley, but I hope their smug false certainty comes back to bite them in the ass, then. No-one should be 100 percents certain on anything Smash Bros. as long as Sakurai is in charge, certainly without good evidence to back it up.

Last edited:

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
I'm not too big on using tiers as an excuse, but according to those lists -made by people who probably know what they're talking about- Lucas isn't all that powerful. He's certainly in one of the lower tiers.
In fact, Ike is a fair amount higher, and Ness is also further up. This applies only to the highest levels of competitive play, however, so I'm guessing you don't play at such a high level (no offense- I'm likely a lot worse than you).

Unless you're talking about Project M, in which case... well, that's not even official, so I doubt SSB4 Lucas would be too similar to that version.

Oh, and @ DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97 : Not saying this because it's Ridley, but I hope their smug false certainty comes back to bite them in the ***, then. No-one should be 100 percents certain on anything Smash Bros. as long as Sakurai is in charge, certainly without good evidence to back it up.
Yeah I kind of want that too, I went over there and I stated I wanted ridley (which I kind of do just to shut them up) but they said they could fit a spot for him on that leaked roster and as soon as I ask where :lucas:&:wolf: would go they just flat out said Nope their cut remember along with the other 4 from Brawl now while I don't like being stubborn I am telling you :lucas::wolf::popo::ivysaur::squirtle::snake: 6 cuts from Brawl seems ridiculous especially because Melee only had 5:drmario::mewtwomelee::roymelee::younglinkmelee::pichumelee: which other than Mewtwo are semi clones, Now while I wanted Ridley I would throw him further than anyone could catch him just to see Lucas return. Rant over haha :4diddy:

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
Am I going to be the only one who will cry in a corner if he doesn't return? He's probably gone, so I'm already prepping for the onslaught of sadness...

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman
Am I going to be the only one who will cry in a corner if he doesn't return? He's probably gone, so I'm already prepping for the onslaught of sadness...
*pats on shoulder* There's always possible DLC, friend... *sniff*

We just gotta believe...

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
I cried for a good while when someone posted the love song on here, then this came along https://twitter.com/Starlol999/status/506126367176814592/photo/1 and I jusmped for joy with excitement then I found out it was fake and the waterworks were back on..... if Lucas doesn't return it's going to make the Love theme 10x more depressing :'(

Last edited:

Foosedogg

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ponyhater123
I would flip out if tomorrow's pic of the day was Lucas. I don't know if anyone else will be announced, with the exception of Lucina, all announced characters are starters, so even if he's an early unlockable instead if one of the last 5 slots, (possible that Nintendo sent a debugged copy to the leaker and the final five aren't the FINAL characters) it'll still spoil it. But we have a week to speculate. Friday at BASICALLY 6PM EST (I bet 6 hours for someone to unlock the whole roster, if not to download the game) we will know if he's in.

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
I would flip out if tomorrow's pic of the day was Lucas. I don't know if anyone else will be announced, with the exception of Lucina, all announced characters are starters, so even if he's an early unlockable instead if one of the last 5 slots, (possible that Nintendo sent a debugged copy to the leaker and the final five aren't the FINAL characters) it'll still spoil it. But we have a week to speculate. Friday at BASICALLY 6PM EST (I bet 6 hours for someone to unlock the whole roster, if not to download the game) we will know if he's in.
I swear to Groose if Lucas get's revealed tomorrow I will flip my Sh*t I will go to college(first day mind you) and I won't be able to focus due to the fact that main man will be in HD oh the feels would be strong, I would also go back to the Ridley thread and rub it in their smug faces XD :lucas:Come on buddy you can make it in.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Oh, and @ DoodleDuck97 DoodleDuck97 : Not saying this because it's Ridley, but I hope their smug false certainty comes back to bite them in the ***, then. No-one should be 100 percents certain on anything Smash Bros. as long as Sakurai is in charge, certainly without good evidence to back it up.
Oh, be nice, now. Some of us happen to like Ridley and I'm not even getting into the evidence debate. ;3

I swear to Groose if Lucas get's revealed tomorrow I will flip my Sh*t I will go to college(first day mind you) and I won't be able to focus due to the fact that main man will be in HD oh the feels would be strong, I would also go back to the Ridley thread and rub it in their smug faces XD :lucas:Come on buddy you can make it in.
Nobody's being smug about Lucas's exclusion, least of all Ridley fans. We happen to know what not having your favourite character in Smash is like.

Also congrats on starting college~

DoodleDuck97

Smash Hero
Oh, be nice, now. Some of us happen to like Ridley and I'm not even getting into the evidence debate. ;3

Nobody's being smug about Lucas's exclusion, least of all Ridley fans. We happen to know what not having your favourite character in Smash is like.

Also congrats on starting college~
Yeah thanks man studying Welding, one week before the Smash roster is revealed I hope the week flies by :)

Blucas

Smash Apprentice
Mother is a series with like three games and the latest came out around 7 years ago. Two characters for such a small andinactive franchise is totally uncalledfor. Lucas should leave
KI:U has three reps, DK has two even when Dk's franchise got reboot and sold more than all the KI:U games combined.

Top Bottom