• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PK Fire cancel/PK Thunder Ness slide? :o

Status
Not open for further replies.

some-guy

Smash Apprentice
I'm not sure if this is been already found or not, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Anyway, I was in the wi-fi waiting room thing and was trying random stuff, so I ran to the ledge and did a PK Fire right before I went off of the ledge, Ness yelled PK Fire, but fell off the stage and from there I could use my second jump and attack. I tried this a few more times and saw it could be really useful for mindgames and stuff, and I decided to try it with a PK Thunder later, and when I did, I did basically the same thing I did with PK Fire, but the PK Thunder stayer in the same place where Ness made it while he slid a little (but you have to be careful of not launching yourself offstage). :o
Anyway, I thought this could be really helpful. :p

xoxokev

Smash Lord
pk fire cancel is known, if you buffer a dair, you will be able to use dair right after without fastfalling... forgot who came up with that (sorry) lol

pk thunder thing that you are thinking of is known also, its called thundersliding

sorry some-guy, nice try tho :) back to the drawing boards

kennypu

Smash Journeyman
pk fire cancel is known, if you buffer a dair, you will be able to use dair right after without fastfalling... forgot who came up with that (sorry) lol
Me xD

@some-guy:
for the pkt slide, you don't even have to pk fire cancel. you can do it normally by just starting pk thunder right when you're about to run off the ledge x]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom