• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pivot u smash

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
I looked threw the At's to see if this has been found yet and i seen nothing. I was messing around playing my brother today and i was testing pivots. And i found a pivot u smash it slides likes pivot grab in a way and it seems very useful i have a replay of me doing this (and failing alot at trying) but it seems it may come in handy.

Let me know if anyone has found this is not i can have a video up tonight

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
That was legit man. I'm going to be finding some uses for it my self

RPK

Smash Lord
Ive wanted to use it, but I couldnt really find a good use for it. Though, I'll see if I can think up some stuff...Lol, retreating upsmashes.

Area_6

Smash Journeyman
Tell you the truth i'm kind of lost my self. It's a hard At to do but i figured u could use it like pivot grab. We all know ppl try to shield grab dash attack, then if the pivot grab is coming they will quickly try to spot dodge. Just power the smash a bit and it could be fatal

Zephil

Smash Ace
I suppose that pivot Usmash is Reverse Usmash... if its true then I have been using this technique a long time ago... Is useful but is not something you can spam and is not so easy to do (to be honest, I am not sure how I do it, I just do it xD)

Top Bottom