• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's not made to K.O

HolyCrusader

Smash Cadet
We all know that Pit is pretty weak and he can rarely dish out K.O kills until the 100s unless sweet spotted with a b-air. But since when was Pit made to K.O? He has multiple jumps and hes got the WoI and Arrows. Pit is for knocking your opponents off the stage and keeping them as far away from the ledge as possible. Until the damage is high enough for a Smash or Tilt kill its all about edgeguarding.

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Crusader i know your new to boards, but this is different from my AIB pit group, there are plans for killing and this thread most likely will be close. General Info on pit isn't necessary anymore, I HOPE. Anywayz yea, just read stickies and get to know some people first.

NO FLAMING ON THE NEW KID, He's mines!!!!

Top Bottom