• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Killer Move from 0%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf-Link

Smash Rookie
well i don't know if u guys have discovered this tactic.. and i don't know if u have a name for it.. but i call it Pit's Arrow from Heaven KM (Killer Move)

it works with certain characters such as Fox, Falco, MAYBE even PIT... u know people who deflect stuff... well this tactic is used in very lucky occasions like when.. u start the battle and u charge an arrow towards one of the characters named above... and that character deflects it.. if u do Pit's B down which is the mirror shield it will obviously deflect it back again.. when u do this and the same action is repeated.. if fox or any other character takes the reflector off... the arrow will cause a fatal blow KO-ing him even if he's at 0%

attention: this happens only in certain maps such as final destination, battlefield, etc.

Try It! (my friend which mains pit used this tactic against me) trust me i had no clue that it would be fatal.

Generic

Smash Rookie
Stupid post (with an immature "tactic" name) is stupid.

Btw, I can make new technique too! If you asplode your opponent until their lives run out, you win!

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
Pfft. I'm high tech. If they are playing with the Wiimote I jam the airwaves. This is called Wii Terrorism.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom