• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's Frame Data [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
This is great! But, uh, not to sound needy but can you determine the FAF of the Guardian Orbitars being broken somehow, and some interactions with the specials hitting the ground mid move? And shooting arrows up too?

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
- How many frames for down b to respawn
- Durability of down b?

Arrow turns into ground if you land while still in the animation

Arrow up is the same

D

Deleted member

Hax! This is all hax!

Edit : In all seriousness, i wonder if there is any subtle frame differences between :4pit: and:4darkpit:?

Last edited by a moderator:

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
- How many frames for down b to respawn
- Durability of down b?

Arrow turns into ground if you land while still in the animation

Arrow up is the same
I'm talking about the actual "broken Guardian Orbitars" animation. It's clearly a lot faster then manually putting them back. I'm curious because his Amplifying Orbitars custom can be used as a dodge of sorts since it breaks in one hit.

Hax! This is all hax!

Edit : In all seriousness, i wonder if there is any subtle frame differences between :4pit: and:4darkpit:?
I can say that there's no difference without even looking at the data. Did some testing with Wavebird controllers and searched for desynchs and couldn't find any besides minor charge time differences in the Nspecial customs.

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
I'm talking about the actual "broken Guardian Orbitars" animation. It's clearly a lot faster then manually putting them back. I'm curious because his Amplifying Orbitars custom can be used as a dodge of sorts since it breaks in one hit.

I can say that there's no difference without even looking at the data. Did some testing with Wavebird controllers and searched for desynchs and couldn't find any besides minor charge time differences in the Nspecial customs.
why use them when theyre broken

how even do you plan on breaking them

but ok

LancerStaff

Smash Hero
3DS FC
1504-5709-4054
why use them when theyre broken

how even do you plan on breaking them

but ok
Let me explain. When they're broken you become invincible to the attack that broke them if it doesn't have multihit properties. Amplifying Orbitars have 0 hp and break on contact of anything that deals damage. So Amplifying Orbitars block any single attack and immediately put themselves away so Pit can then act, acting as an automatic dodge of sorts. I want to know how long it takes to put them away to see if it can then be used punish an attack that broke them, or how easy it is to punish for being used if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom