• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pits chain grab!

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Last edited:

New_Dumal

Smash Lord
NNID
NewTouchdown
It was already proved it happens only in fast fallers ?

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
it could work on others, but they will fall slower, so they could bair/fair/nair you or something. so fox is the character the fair part works well with lol.

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
Question: anyone want me to make a pit guide video showing all his main moves and how you should use them also then showing off some basic combos?

Chaleb

Smash Cadet
I don't think this is a true combo at all- at least that's what the combo meter in training says. I've tried the same tactic but with Dedede and I've had people jump out of it eventually.

Though this still is a pretty powerful mix-up regardless.

Claxus

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Claxus
3DS FC
0146-8714-8870
@ C Chaleb Yeah, it's nice but sadly I've rarely been able to pull it off. And not because I can't do it, but because I actually get punished for it every time. The landing lag is pretty bad without auto-cancelling it so it just sort of resets (usually they seem to get a tiny advantage). And if not during the landing lag, I get hit while they're pulled down as they mash out a fast aerial. Occasionally I've been able to do some mix-up with it though, most of the time not from a grab, but just pulling off fast-falling U-airs in neutral, where it's much more unexpected.

Question: anyone want me to make a pit guide video showing all his main moves and how you should use them also then showing off some basic combos?
That'd be cool. How much are you going to cover, though? Pit has an arsenal of subtleties. Maybe make a topic and all of us can throw in tips for moves?

Kibzu~

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KirambazToKibz
3DS FC
4296-2971-4840
@ C Chaleb Yeah, it's nice but sadly I've rarely been able to pull it off. And not because I can't do it, but because I actually get punished for it every time. The landing lag is pretty bad without auto-cancelling it so it just sort of resets (usually they seem to get a tiny advantage). And if not during the landing lag, I get hit while they're pulled down as they mash out a fast aerial. Occasionally I've been able to do some mix-up with it though, most of the time not from a grab, but just pulling off fast-falling U-airs in neutral, where it's much more unexpected.

That'd be cool. How much are you going to cover, though? Pit has an arsenal of subtleties. Maybe make a topic and all of us can throw in tips for moves?
Im gonna go pretty arrogant here and say no. im gonna see if i can buy a capture card b4 Xmas with bday money ive racked up. but i will include alot of things and try to make it professional.

Top Bottom