• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pitfall!

K

kirbykirbykirby

I have an idea if the metroid level with the rising lava returns:
You could set one at the top and when the lava rise they will fall through and get burned.

K

Kinnikuman

Look if they reveal Animal Crossing Music… They have the stage, the item, the logo, the music = AC CHARACTER!!!!!!!!

H

homelessvagrant

No Kinnikuman, if they have AC music it’s because they need music for the stage.

They have the stage, the item, the logo, the music = the stage, the item, the logo,and the music.

M

masher 14

It would make no Sense to have a AC character, AC isnt anything close to a fighting game, at all. Why would you take a perfectly adorable, cute, little doll-like-huminoid, and place him/her into a game where the main purpose, is to beat the living crap outta your opponent? it makes no sense…to me anyway…

H

homelessvagrant

well actually the game was that peaceful. Nothing like whacking your neighbors with a net or tricking them into falling into a pitfall. I hope the net or the shovel become a weapon, lol. Still I agree with you masher.

K

Kinnikuman

I’m looking forward to a Tom Nook update so much, watch tomorrows update be Tom Nook…The trophy seller. Ya know instead of the machine u give your coins to Nook and he gives u a trophy!

H

homelessvagrant

That’s a very curious and uniquelly well thought idea.

2 kudos for kinnikuman

Got to wonder if trophies will be in this game, or if assist trophies replace them.

K

Kinnikuman

Trophies gots to be in this game right? Man I actually enjoyed the inclusion of trophies then one day gettig someone as cool as…TOM NOOK!!!!!

M

masher 14

ya, i liked the trophies too, hope they keep trophies along with AT.

K

Kinnikuman

Yeah it would be pretty cool if all trophies were AT’s then u could look at the trophie and it could do an action as well.

K

Kinnikuman

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NOOK 4 PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

H

homelessvagrant

Dude, your obsessed with the little raccoon. Isn’t it enough for him to be watching you pummel your friends.

K

Kinnikuman

You have a point there homeless, but it’s like you are with Squrtile. I’m just trying to BELIEVE!!!!!!!!! Anyway if they reveal Nook I’ll be gettin my “Told u so!” Rights!

H

homelessvagrant

That’s true, lol. I guess I can understand. Actually I wanted either squirtle or Hammer bros (some turtle other than gay bowser). Hammer bros are out so time to push squirtle. However looking at in a probable view. Blaziken or Lucario have a much better shot than poor squirtle. Oh well I can dream.

R

ravenkikas

I would bet on Lucario, after the movie he became some kind of Icon in Pokemon series!

SPOILER:

….maybe because he dies at the end =O

H

homelessvagrant

Well they’re a nice chance of him being in it, however if Sakurai didn’t get with Game freak prior to the release of diamond or Pearl. We won’t be seeing him in the game. Look at the pokemon so far released. They are Ruby/sapphire pokemon. Not a good sign.

K

Kinnikuman

Yeah but what ruby and sapphire pokemon could actually get in Blaziken?

K

kirbykirbykirby

Wait, Diamond and Pearl have been out in Japan much longer than in America.

H

homelessvagrant

Yes, but they’ve been working on Brawl since fall 2005.

I mean it’s possible they could’ve decided to implement the pokemon when it came out but the fact that the game was half way through production (actually a quarter way whether way you look at it). It can be assumed characters we’re decided by then. Still i’m not saying it’s impossible or unprobable. I’m saying it can go either way.

R

ravenkikas

besides lucario or meowth i cant really imagine other pokemon in brawl to tell you the truth =\ i dont really imagine blaziken and those pokemons in the game.. =| but i’m sure we can expect at least a new one as a playble character..

K

kirbykirbykirby

Blaziken could make it, but meowth seriously? Are you Crazy maybe Persian but MeowthNO.

R

ravenkikas

lool bcause mewoth is small and as a personality like pikachu and jiglypuff! Serious can you imagine persian as a playable character? I dont know.. i just cant imagine blaziken and those big pokemons while we have a pikachu and a jiglypuff.. And i know.. now your thinking.. Yeah but we have Mewtwo! But it’s diferent.. mewtwo was the bad boy from the first movie.. he was that Awesome pokemon from the first generation, and he also have a personality.. =/
I dont say it wouldnt be cool.. it would probably would because he’s a fighter and stuff, I just cant imagine him sorry =\
I just wish lucario was in the game…

K

kirbykirbykirby

Let’s hope that Lucario is, and the only reason I disagree with you on meowth is because he is to much like the pokemon already in the game. I said Persian because it would be on four legs which would give it a unique battle style. I say Blaziken because he’s strong but he is taller than the other characters, but he’s agile and has fire type attacks.

K

kirbykirbykirby

It doesn’t matter Blaziken and Meowth won’t be in the game.

K

kirbykirbykirby

K

kirbykirbykirby

Lucario should be in.
But smaller Hoeen Pokemon have a good chance.

K

kirbykirbykirby

AAAAAHHHH! STUPID WII I DIDN’T WANNA POST SO MANY TIMES. NNNOOOOO!

R

ravenkikas

all the pokemons we have in melee are from the 1st genaration, do you think that can have some influence in theyr decision about a new one from other gens? i do actually =/ And can we really expect lucario since he is from the 4th gen? I hope so! I dont really follow the pokemon anime anymore, i just watch the movies sometimes so i dont really know if some pokemon is getting some especial attention, i did my research and i found out that blaziken was the main pokemon from that girl that was in his team. am i right? i didnt remember that but now i do since she’s one of the main characters i guess it’s possible… is there other pokemon from the main characters that could fit the profile? Or any other pokemon that is frequently appearing or following the crew around? BEcause in one movie, the one about ryquaza i think, there was some attention about Munchlax (snorlax pre-evolution) and because of that munchlax gain many fans… is there other pokemon like that, because many ppl like those kind of pokemons if you think about it.. in the first series Jigglypuff sometimes appeared and was following around ash and the crew. Wouldnt that make any of those pokemon a good choice?

[And again, i’m just asking because i dont really know what is happening latelly in the series]

K

Kinnikuman

Any Poke could make the cut I mean c’mon who in their right mind would’ve predicted Jigglypuff in the first smash?

K

kirbykirbykirby

First-off smash bros only uses game characters. (nothing to do with the anime)
2. Pichu is 2nd gen
3. Munchlax another good choice.
4. Lucario should be in it, I’ve known about him since 2005.

Top Bottom