• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pitfall!

H

homelessvagrant

you shouldn’t have to keep track of the anime to know which pokemon belongs because this is about the games. That’s why I think that pikachu shouldn’t have been in smash. He got his popularity through anime. If I had worked on smash squirtle, bulbasaur, and charmander would be characters each with evolution abilities. But again I lose. Please Sakurai put in my turtle.

If Lucario gets in brawl it should be because of his significance in the games rather than the stupid anime movie.

R

ravenkikas

I tottally forget about pichu =| sorry lool , i just said that about the anime because of the popularity of some pokemons

R

ravenkikas

You cant say that the pokemon characters have nothing to do with the anime/movies… it shouldnt.. but it has!

P.S- what’s the significance of lucario in the game? isnt he just like all the others? The fame that Lucario has, and the fact that he became a pokemon icon it’s because of the movie, you have to agree with this! And if you dont and dont like it, you probably dont want him in the game.. I know i do want him, i dont care if it’s because of the movie, anime, the game, i dont care, he’s such a cool pokemon!

M

masher 14

hmm…the all of playable pokemon, have something to do with the Pokemon movies or show, Pikachu was one of the main characters in the show. Pichu, was one in some of the movies, Mewtwo was a main character in his movie, same with Lucario. ya I see Meowth becomming a character before Blazakin, Meowth is a Major character in the show too.

H

homelessvagrant

I never said that ravenkikas, I said that it shouldn’t be that way. Simply put pikachu’s only in there because of the ******** anime. Lucario will probably get in there too because the same reason. But really in all actuallity it shouldn’t.

Top Bottom