• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Youtube Video request thread

Xcallion

Smash Ace
pikadude... how long have you been stalking the pit boards waiting for a post like this?
How do i change it to a different format?

ElNoNombreHombre

Smash Journeyman
I directed him here, because usually he is a great help with stuff like this.
What he said.

pikadude... how long have you been stalking the pit boards waiting for a post like this?
How do i change it to a different format?
You'll need some sort of video editing program. Windows has a free one from Microsoft, but you'll have to go download it if you have Windows 7. What you'll be selecting is something like "Render As..." and chose some format different than what your device spit out. Hopefully it will be able to read whatever video format your device saved it as. I'm not really familiar with the program, so my helpfullness ends here.

Alternately you can tools like FFmpeg, but unless you want to fiddle with command line stuff and possibly compiling your own code, you might just want to stick with a video editor.

Blubolouis

Smash Lord
There are some new vids from Yass on youtube, type "Yass vs Neath". There should be some more recent vids (from this summer).
I'll ask said neath if he has some replays of me vs Yass (pit and ike) but I'm not sure if he does.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
sry i'm wayy behind in classes atm cuz i wasn't able to get my books till 3 weeks late. When ever i'm caught up i'll be getting on a bunch of these projects.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
well, if you can appoint temporary discussion leaders or watever position it is that lets you edit other peoples' stuff ill help you out on updating stuffz.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Maharba idk if you still are up to help me out but i can appoint you temporary owner till exams are over or something...

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Alright, done. If you need help figuring out the format lemme know. You shouldn't need it though. it's simple enough xD.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
i updated this down to where peach is (only new stuff except for zss). skipped a couple but ill do more later on. lots of vids were added though so check it out

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
added peach snake falco diddy tl and oli vids. fyre that vid of you vs mvd is in there too. most of it is kiraflax and my new vids tho. come on guys get me more good footage plz thx bye

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
KiraFlax: hey, Nike come to AZ so that we practice and you can beat luckay at apex.
Nike: sure, what day and time.
KiraFlax: today
Nike: alright ill be right over, thanks man
KiraFlax: no prob.
Nike: No, I really mean it man thank you so much.
KiraFlax: yea.... no prob
Nike: Like.... your the nicest guy that has ever befallen on this earth. *sobbing* Thank you so much you dont know how much this means to me. I appreciate it more than beiing born into existance.
KiraFlax: ......
Nike: I think your the best person in the universe I really believe that with all my heart, mind, and soul. If you didnt exist this world would be thrown into utter chaos and darkness due to the lack of joy, peace, and harmony that you bring.
KiraFlax: .......Thanks buddy
Nike: Wait a sec. Are you over 18 yet.
KiraFlax: *gets suspicious* Naw man, not yet. [lies] Why though?
Nike:Nvm then, I guess ill just come and practice.

[Call Ended]

Top Bottom