• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Youtube Video request thread

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master

http://www.youtube.com/user/AlwaysthePitmains?feature=mhum

This is the Pit youtube channel. In this thread you will request and post mediafire links that you would like recorded. This makes ease of access for all recorders. If no one responds in this thread(which shouldnt happen) Pm someone from the list of recorders which will be posted shortly. EVERYONE WHO CAN RECORD POST IN HERE FIRST SO I CAN MAKE THE LIST.
RECORDERS:

Xcallion
Krystedez:low priority recorder
Luckay4lyphe
TKBro
Notes:
1) this is the whole purpose. If you yourself cnt record the many who can and have volunteerd will take of it for you. This way its not that much work for ONE person and we all have a much more organized and useful way of utilizing videos. (Will create playlists based on mu and separating tourney matches/MM etc. etc.)

2) The whole point is a reference to mu's so preferably (unless its a tourney/MM)only upload mu's u are familiar with or have a concept of how to approach the mu. No need for us to put videos of pit's getin ***** in a mu they dont know. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT!!!! You just must know how to approach it and a general knowledge. This way we learn from ur mistakes and successes. We'll save that for the critique thread ;). The goal is with the entirety of the pit board participating every mu will have been covered by som1 to some extent. You just have to find those ppl and challenge em. I highly suggest an extra 160-320 mb sd card to make getting/sending replays much easier. Its only about $5.

3) i will make a thread where you can post the mediafire links or already recorded matches to be transferred to our YT page.

Any1 who can record THEMSELVES( meaning u record not a friend Unless the friend just gives u the MP4 files) say so directly. In the thread i make i will have a list of recorders. Again please state directly "i can record" so i know who else to give the info to. Thx guys. Let's make this an awesome fun thing we have that NO OTHER CHARACTER BOARD will have :colorful:

IF YOU ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY DONT HAVE AN OUTSIDE RECORDER NOT FROM THE PIT BOARDS TO RECORD MATCHES THAT YOU WOULD LIKE CRITIQUED THEN THE RECORDERS SHOULD WILL DO IT. HOWEVER IT WILL COME AFTER THE VIDS DIRECTLY FOR THIS YT PAGE. <3 you guys.
Let's have this project Flourish.:)

In light of some recent troubles with my Youtube page idea and a lack of recorders (ONLY Luckay is doing anything right now, i would but i don't have a dazzle but as soon as i do you can bet i will :)) i decided to expand this thread even further so it can be a repository AND request thread. Post any 2011 videos for the following matchups and they will be put under the respective character. It'd be a great help if when you post multiple videos you put them in "collapse" tags ;) THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Also, as a side note, it doesn't have to be U.S. only :love:

Author's note: The player on THE LEFT will ALWAYS be the one using PIT. when kuro gets this thread back, he can organize it to have the names on the left and whatnot. im just putting matches in the folders

TUTORIALS

:metaknight:

:snake:

:diddy:

:falco:

:wario:

:marth:

:popo:

:olimar:

:pikachu:

:dedede:

:gw:

:lucario:

:zerosuitsamus:

:toonlink:

:kirby:

:fox:

:rob:

:pit:

:peach:

:dk2:
Videos

:luigi2:

:wolf:

:sheilda:
Videos

:sonic:

:ike:
Videos

:sheik:

:ness2:
Videos

:pt:
Videos

:yoshi2:
Videos

:lucas:
Videos

:mario2:

:bowser2:
Videos

:falcon:
Videos

:samus2:
Videos

:jigglypuff:
Videos

:link2:
Videos

:zelda:
Videos

:ganondorf::troll:
Videos

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
In light of some recent troubles with my Youtube page idea and a lack of recorders (ONLY Luckay is doing anything right now, i would but i don't have a dazzle but as soon as i do you can bet i will :)) i decided to expand this thread even further so it can be a repository AND request thread. Post any 2011 videos for the following matchups and they will be put under the respective character. It'd be a great help if when you post multiple videos you put them in "collapse" tags ;) THANKS IN ADVANCE.

Also, as a side note, it doesn't have to be U.S. only :love:

Author's note: The player on THE LEFT will ALWAYS be the one using PIT.

:metaknight:

:snake:

:diddy:

:falco:

:wario:

:marth:
Videos

:popo:

:olimar:
Videos

:pikachu:

:dedede:
Videos

:gw:
Videos

:lucario:
Videos

:zerosuitsamus:
Videos

:toonlink:
Videos

:kirby:

:fox:

:rob:
Videos

:pit:
Videos

:peach:

:dk2:
Videos

:luigi2:

:wolf:
Videos

:sheilda:
Videos

:sonic:

:ike:
Videos

:sheik:

:ness2:
Videos

:pt:
Videos

:yoshi2:
Videos

:lucas:
Videos

:mario2:

:bowser2:
Videos

:falcon:
Videos

:samus2:
Videos

:jigglypuff:
Videos

:link2:
Videos

:zelda:
Videos

:ganondorf::troll:
Videos

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I might be available this weekend for recording, but put me as a low priority recorder. I still haven't even checked if my version of the pinnacle software works yet (been busy with school)

Xcallion

Smash Ace
I'm having my wisdon teeth out tommorow so assume that i'll be recovering and wont be on the computer much.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Wait, we're uploading wifi vids to the channel too?
No. I figured since atm that's all abel is able to do i'd make somewhat of a slight exception. However abel, that being said wifi can have alot more vids and u have to realize recording can be quite a long process so only choose online tourny **** or ranked matches. Sorry but thats cuz its wifi.

Maharba the Mystic

Smash Master
how ****ing lame. i come home and my god damn pc is off with just 1 vid uploaded! argggh!. im reloding the ones that matter since the 1 that loaded was not the main 1s i wanted yall to see

Abel1994

Smash Lord
yea since we have one of these, can we have a pit video thread were we just watch a lot of videos of pit :3

And arrange em from new to old!
Would help me out instead of trying to find em on youtube and their like 2 years old

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
yea since we have one of these, can we have a pit video thread were we just watch a lot of videos of pit :3

And arrange em from new to old!
Would help me out instead of trying to find em on youtube and their like 2 years old
The YT channel is the video thread. Any other vid are either A) outdated or B) hi profile and easy to find. http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=196834 still has some stuff that is somewhat relevant albeit old.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Hmm? Replays are .bin files so I saved them to my sd card and recorded them from my own wii. You can't download and open them like they're video files.

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
that's not how things work abel.

You could buy some splitters and record on your computer while playing on the TV at the same time though.

Abel1994

Smash Lord
who would take offense to losing to m2k lol
me.

He has no skills whatsoever.

He is basicly how he started brawl.

"hm lets look at the tier list so I can cheat my way to victory.... Oh MK is first so I guess I shall use him. (10 years of life practicing) Al right I guess its time to join tourney for free money".

fUddO

Smash Ace
You know, the tier list was a lot different when the game was released.

Guys, I think the Pit channel should make a playlist of really good matches that aren't actually posted on the channel. Think Masashi vids, the Coney vs. Earth match that always seems to get quoted in the MU thread, etc...

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
You know, the tier list was a lot different when the game was released.

Guys, I think the Pit channel should make a playlist of really good matches that aren't actually posted on the channel. Think Masashi vids, the Coney vs. Earth match that always seems to get quoted in the MU thread, etc...
This was mentioned already. Though in a different way. What i want done with this project is a playlist of the best vids for ea matchup on our channel.

fUddO

Smash Ace
Lol, Pit with those catchy one-liners:
"You're not ready yet!"
"The fight is on!"
"Sorry to keep you waiting"
"Bark like a dog!"

I might be able to do some recording, I'm still trying to figure out the shady, low quality screencap device I have.

Top Bottom