• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit spacing and timing issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omnath

Smash Ace
Hey everyone, how's it going? Me again with another issue. I know like a lot of games that some of this stuff takes practice but I have been having trouble with priority attacks in the air. It seems that most attacks go through Pit's air attacks. I am not sure if it is me having trouble with timing, spacing or they just happen to slash through a lot of my attacks.
Thanks For The Help,
Pantheon

On a side note, when I use the angel ring it seems that instead of the sword being seperate from Pit himself; some characters can still hit completely through it. Just a thought though.

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
actually they are probably just faster than you and by that i mean they hit before u do cuz pits airs have pretty good priority

thats because angel rings arent disjointed which means its something that can do damage but cant take damage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom