• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit *sigh*

Lorenor

Smash Rookie
Somehow he seems to be the only character I cant beat (Not only the problem with Ike, same goes when I´m playing oterh characters). He is way too fast, has an awesome recovery, can rack up damage quickly (I know, his attacks aren´t so strong but he can hit often and fast) and it seems like the words delay and lag aren´t in his vocabulary. When I´m trying to attack he can evade so fast and counterattack afterwards. he can make both my recoverys useless. Quickdraw with arrows and aether with his down b. A lot of his moves have higher priority . Seriously how can Ike beat him?

And I apologize for this thread, I can imagine that a lot of people are annoyed by threads like this but i am really starting to hate Pit ^^"

SiShenDao

Smash Apprentice
camp in his face, and try to stay airborne when at a distance, it's harder for pit to hit a target that's not on the same horizontal level.

Monjula

Smash Apprentice
NNID
AdrianMonjula
3DS FC
5215-1057-8129
camp in his face, and try to stay airborne when at a distance, it's harder for pit to hit a target that's not on the same horizontal level.
It's harder, but if you're going against a good Pit, you're gonna get faced with an arrow if you just try to jump over it. If you are going against a good Pit player though, that arrow will be a setup for other moves; dodge it and Erupt his face. =]

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Ike's ftilt > Pit's side B in range. FTILT HIS FACE when he uses Side B. But make sure you don't get hit by it. and side b has a considerate amount of lag.

arrows are annoying BUT even the mighty Ike can duck under one. a charging Usmash also will also be under an arrow. I AM SERIOUS IKE CAN DUCK ARROWS.. that aren't guided ^^

shield dash arrows then jump and fair his face if he is still shooting. or nair if he stops shooting. Stay out of his f smash range. Your ftilt is near double it so you should be fine. if he glides to you, fair him, if he glides under stage, start an eruption on the side he's going to when he gets close to it. I have scared Pits/MK's into dying by charing eruption and they were waiting for it to end. IF he glides over you. Just ground stalk him, he'll land eventually.

If he's predictable abuse counter. Counter kills predictable. aerials can be beat by yours if you space properly. Watch back air though, its dam strong.

XSilvenX

Smash Lord
It's harder, but if you're going against a good Pit, you're gonna get faced with an arrow if you just try to jump over it. If you are going against a good Pit player though, that arrow will be a setup for other moves; dodge it and Erupt his face. =]

It's statements like this that brings the Ike forums down a bit. :laugh:

Ike's ftilt > Pit's side B in range. FTILT HIS FACE when he uses Side B. But make sure you don't get hit by it. and side b has a considerate amount of lag.

arrows are annoying BUT even the mighty Ike can duck under one. a charging Usmash also will also be under an arrow. I AM SERIOUS IKE CAN DUCK ARROWS.. that aren't guided ^^

shield dash arrows then jump and fair his face if he is still shooting. or nair if he stops shooting. Stay out of his f smash range. Your ftilt is near double it so you should be fine. if he glides to you, fair him, if he glides under stage, start an eruption on the side he's going to when he gets close to it. I have scared Pits/MK's into dying by charing eruption and they were waiting for it to end. IF he glides over you. Just ground stalk him, he'll land eventually.

If he's predictable abuse counter. Counter kills predictable. aerials can be beat by yours if you space properly. Watch back air though, its dam strong.
errr...not exactly. Ducking arrows does work. Charging upsmash to duck an arrow does NOT work... *_*

Top Bottom