• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Moves?

Prinkachu

Smash Cadet
I've seen how in other sub-forums they have the move list for the characters, can someone post Pit's? because I'm planning to use him and I want to know what are his moves, by his moves I mean his A moves, like his smashes, aerials etc..., I already know his B moves.

xixDaShrimpxix

Smash Apprentice
hey, you say you know his b moves, well i do too but i'm just a liiiittle bit confused on his Up Special and his jumps.
can he do multiple jumps like kirby, dedede, and meta knight, or can he only do 2 jumps, and then use his Up Special to fly?

Dark Meta-Knight

Smash Apprentice
hey, you say you know his b moves, well i do too but i'm just a liiiittle bit confused on his Up Special and his jumps.
can he do multiple jumps like kirby, dedede, and meta knight, or can he only do 2 jumps, and then use his Up Special to fly?
He can jump around4-6(?) or somewhere close to there. After you use the jumps, use the Up-B. keep hammering the Special button to make him flight upward.

Synister

Smash Rookie
okay so nice pit has wicked recovery, also for moves might want to check out gimpys thread?
might be on there

iron blade

Smash Ace
I don't think Gimpy specifies attacks. Pit has 4 midair jumps and can glide along with his upB (tap the button to make him fly faster).

Smashes

Fsmash- Pit swings twice in front of him, the second time having a lot of knockback.

Usmash- Pit swings above him three times like Link, only faster.

Dsmash- He swings in front and behind himself low to the ground (didn't see that one coming).

Tilts

Ftilt- Crosses his arms and slashes.

Dtilt- Just like Links but at a higher angle to the ground.

Utilt- Pit vaults himself on his bow and kicks upward.

Standard A-A-A

Series of rapid hits (duh).

Aerials

Fair- Pit stabs in front of himself (all aerials have moderate-heavy knockback).

Nair- Windmill motion on both sides of Pit.

Bair- Pit kicks backwards, one of his best kill moves

Dair- Like Marth's but shorter range and quicker (it does NOT spike).

Specials (everyone knows them, but it makes a complete moveset *shrug*)

Neutral- Palutena arrow, curves up and down, can be aimed in front, above, and behind you.

Side- Whirling blade, Pit spins his bow and moves forward slightly, reflects projectiles, the duration of the move depends on if you hold the button

Up- Wings of Icarius, Pit can fly anywhere, see first sentence. It has been confirmed that you have enough time to jump off the edge of the battlefield and fly underneath to the other side(!).

Down- Mirror shield, reflects projectiles and attacks, unlimited, you can be grabbed out of it and hit from the other side, and you CAN'T move it or yourself during it.

PM me with any questions

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Ok i see mirror sheild for pit... reflects projectile... can be grabbed out of it... can move during it... is pit gonna have a SHINE all it needs is an instant attk property and BAM!!! Pit goes RIGHT to the top of the tier list please tell me im wrong somebody... anybody. Two people with shines is about as much as i can handle

Top Bottom