• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit is honestly the only character i dread fighting on random wifi.

Magikarp

Smash Cadet
Not because how good is recovery is, but because EVERY SINGLE PIT PLAYER on random wifi spams his arrow and >B thing. It isn't too hard to dodge, it's just extremely annoying constantly sidestep dodging arrows, and then as soon as I get up to them, they >b me, so i have to walk a bit away and then they arrow me some more. And another note, all pit players on random (that i've fought) was the Fallen Angel Pit. I've literally been in a fight with 3 pits before, and 2 of them had the black costume. Other had the white one... but either way, all they did was Arrow Spam and >B... My poor Yoshi didn't have much of a chance. D:

tl;dr: Pit is overused on wifi, and uses two moves only.

Now, I'm not saying you guys do this, but i'm just tired of random wifi now, and Pit, especially. >_>

/rant

Andrex

Smash Apprentice
Red Pit ftw. >.>

Just get better and own them, shouldn't be too hard. >_>

Oh wait, yes it is since you use Yoshi. :D J/k.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Marth and Ike are being used too much too. Once i spectated 2 Marths and an Ike in battle before. Pit is a fan favorite too, but arent that skilled, well most of the time (I aint one of those non-skilled Pit players).
Remember that you must change your approach in FFA matches and Team battles, which will differ than your 1v1 battles.
Pit is still good in my book, since I'm an expert with him.
Now, if a Pit player spams that Side+B in 1v1, that's completely bad. In FFA matches, its just a way to rack up damage, then go in for the kill, even though I wont do that, well much.

Pubik Vengeance

Smash Journeyman
People who suck with Pit are fools, because they suck, but at the same time they are good.

They aren't good because they have skill, they are good because it is an inherent part of Pit, is he is unbelievably cheap and a dirty spammer.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Pit sucks online. He requires pinpoint accuracy to be played properly. I wouldn't be too concerned with online opponents.

NekoBoy085

Smash Apprentice
Pit sucks online. He requires pinpoint accuracy to be played properly. I wouldn't be too concerned with online opponents.
If you haven't played a single flawless online game you have something wrong with your connection from your Wii to your router. And yes I mean latency free as well.

0r30

Smash Rookie
If you haven't played a single flawless online game you have something wrong with your connection from your Wii to your router. And yes I mean latency free as well.
I know exactly what I'm doing with my networking. I've done this many, many, MANY times before. I've never played a flawless game.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
Sigh here we go. You do realize that it's difficult to play Pit on a projection screen TV, let alone over a network.

Top Bottom