• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit: Final Smash

tirkaro

Smash Champion
And in the end, even if the FS is the weakest of all..I'd still use it just for the shot of Palutena, and the possible invincibility. Tbh, I'll use it because it's Pit's FS, everything else really doesn't matter.
just face it people. the only reason why anyone is going to use pit's FS is so they can use the pause camera to look up palutena's dress. dont deny it. :p

narmerguy

Smash Cadet
I'm surprised that so many people dislike it! It appears as though Pit can move, and it sounds as if the Centurions will move quickly enough that anyone trying to avoid them will have a tough time of it. I don't see any problems with it, frankly.
Because it looks not so difficult to avoid so far. It doesn't really seem likeyou can block anyone else's final smash except mario's but I would expect his to shatter your shield the way it is. And as of yet it's not known how damaging these will be. If it's nothing substantial it could make his fs really pathetic.

And why does everyone think Palutena is hot...There's no real facial definition and you can't see much but a piece of her thigh and arms.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
What happens when four pits use their Fs together?
80 fly guys FTW
I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

Only one Smash Ball at a time, right? And I don't think more than one character can grab the same one.

Hong

The Strongest
Are Pit and Palutena actually Greek Mythology characters? Or are they made up by Nintendo?
Pit is based off of Icarus and Eros, and Palutena is based off of Athena+Parthenos. Loose references, but that's as far as it goes.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
I wonder if theres more to the final smash, but Sakurai didnt have room to put...

Like, Pit is also blessed by Palutena and has given him temporary infinite flying abillities or something, seriously, he is sort of like FLYING in the picture where it shows Palutena.

Roun

Smash Cadet
Not to whine or anything, I'm sure it will be a great final smash, and I still want to try Pit out, but...

Palutena and Pit look awesome, bad-***, sexy, etc., but the Centaurians look a bit cartoonish in contrast. It kind of distracts from the rest of the move, imo.

Not really complaining, but I probably would have gone with a more realistic look for the Centaurians.

Hong

The Strongest
That comic expresses better than words my feelings on that subject. :p

Fawriel

Smash Master
quiet you. that comic is better then we all will ever be.

but anyway, awesome comic. mainly because it's too true :laugh:
I'm serious. I think I could have done somewhat better. Somewhat.
Good idea, but poorly executed.
Definitely very true, though.

SuperMajinLink 287

Smash Lord
I LOL'd when I saw that comic, haha.

I love Mario's expression when he looks up to the goddess, lol, though I think Pit's last line could have been better, probably just tweak it a little to not make it sound so corny.

LukeFonFabre

Smash Lord
Haha! I wondered if someone would make a comic on that. The idea struck me itself, but I lack the drawing skills for something like that :p It serves it's purpose as far as I'm concerned.

Leobenmc

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure that's impossible.

Only one Smash Ball at a time, right? And I don't think more than one character can grab the same one.
I don't know - The Smash Ball IS an item, the Item Switch can be used to spawn them a lot - AND The FS has to be activated ...my guess with A + B together...Otherwise, if automatic, you'd have Mario shooting his Finale off the stage in the wrong direction. So yeah, loads of smash balls, each pit grabs one, activates at same time. That'd be awesome.

Sky-Kitsune

Smash Apprentice
I personally thought that strip was awsome, made me give out a chuckle. I love how everyones staring up in amazement at Palutena in the 3rd and 4th panels.

Top Bottom